Kim Jong-un claims military is prepared to use nukes against US

Kim Jong-un labelled the South Korean president a 'maniac' amid a speech which included nuclear war
Dictator of North Korea Kim Jong-un has threatened western powers and South Korea with nuclear arms, claiming that his military is 'prepared' for further action in a chilling speech

Speaking to war veterans, Kim Jong-un said: "Our armed forces are completely prepared to respond to any crisis, and our country's nuclear deterrent is also ready to mobilise its absolute power dutifully, exactly and swiftly in accordance with its missions."

The tough talk from the fierce dictator comes after the despot slammed the United States for "demonising" North Korea as a way of justifying its hostile policies.

The despot claimed that military drills owned by the US and South Korea showed a "double standard" and "gangster-like" stance.

Jong-un made the claims of "gangster-like" actions from the US over their condemnation of apparently routine missile tests.
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-un-claims-military-27597037

Attached: 1.png (812x813, 845.01K)

Damm Kim bussin these days

You have no idea how bad I want to put a drink on his flat head.

Kim you look like shit. Lift, faggot.

kino hairstyle

He's just mad based Yoon is purging his subversive feminist agents

They should send in Matt Helm to topple the government and bang North Korean chicks.

Attached: matthelmbed.jpg (750x500, 151.1K)

People keep promising to kill me but everyday is the same

Lmfao I love the way the Koreans and Chinese talk about eachother and other countries in the world.
The way he called the president of south korea a maniac and they called Trump a dotard.
They called the Japanese demented freaks multiple times and said they would burn tokyo to the ground.
The North Koreans can't produce food but they can produce keks

Speaking of gangster...

Attached: 22def20bebd8a0d2f2993d3fc7ce4f47.jpg (406x561, 23.5K)

kek fucking aye

why would he need to lift, he can fuck every pussy in his country?

Kim Jong-American-Slayer-Un

Imma lick his sister's anus so hard

Jim Kong Um is a fat faggot

when is someone gonna eat this nigga? you know his bug nation is hungry.

Okay.... Then do it pussy. Seriously, if you think that you are such a fucking badass then do it.

Attached: 1659315171178092.png (500x553, 232.42K)

For a second I thought that was Hank Hill

I've actually totally forgotten that the best Korea even existed. If US gets into a fight over Taiwan, how likely would you think it would be for Kim to zerg rush Seoul?

That’s not Kim. He died a year ago.

That's his sister lol

SHEEEEEEEEESH