Why are people allowed to own military rifles in the United States?

Should there be a limit on the kinds of guns that people can own? Citizens can't own a tank for example so there is a limit to the type of as that people can bear. Shouldn't assault rifles and other military style weapons be banned as well?

Attached: 1658258559140030.jpg (1080x1080, 223.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svKGg9ys1n0
drivetanks.com/own-one/
m.exarmyvehicles.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

nope

Attached: 1771_13_2-all-that-you-can-army-campaign.jpg (289x204, 6.73K)

>people having abortions won't affect your life
nigger I wouldn't be fucking alive if abortion had been legal when I was born

Come to my house and I'll kill you.

SHALL

Attached: 1621903533110.jpg (640x576, 73.3K)

you can own tanks you dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=svKGg9ys1n0

Civilians cannot own a tank with operational guns or explosives unless they have a Federal Destructive Device permit or license, you double dumb nigger

Attached: 1658967311267584.jpg (996x1022, 204.14K)

That's literally fake you braindead retard

They're showing depictions of trannies, depictions of fags, but why no depictions of abortions? Surely something so harmless can be shown?

NOT

you can still own all the parts to make it operational its just not legal to assemble them and explosive rounds are readily available maybe not military grade but still. quadrupole tranny nigger

>Should there be a limit on the kinds of guns that people can own?
No.
>Citizens can't own a tank for example
Yes they can.
>Shouldn't assault rifles and other military style weapons be banned as well?
No.

If you don't like AR-15s, then don't get one.

Attached: Dead-Zoomer-Broccoli-Hair-Jewish-Mass-Shooter-Twink-BTFO-Greenwood-Park-Mall-Indiana-Jonathan-Douglas-Sapirman-Corpse-Gore-Dead-Body-Blood-Thwarted-By-Good-Samaritan-Elisjsha-Dicken-2022-07-19.jpg (874x1131, 73.14K)

That's my point fucktard - it's ILLEGAL. So why can't we make ARs ILLEGAL is my fucking point

The AWB wont pass in the Senate, cocksucker

Attached: Amelie AK, Mira AR.jpg (1919x3000, 1.16M)

See

White americans are harmless creampuffs you could give them nuclear warheads and not have to worry about anything.

>So why can't we make ARs ILLEGAL
it's this thing called the second amendment

We all have three rights that cannot morally be infringed upon; the right to continue living, the right to choose to live in a manner of our choice, and the right to own property and pursue activities that facilitate the prior two. These rights can be derived from our common existence as rational, self-interested, mortal actors in a world with finite resources. These are the three basic natural rights, from which all other rights may be derived. One of those derivative rights is the right to self defense. The derivation comes from the fact that the rights are individually possessed, and rightful possession entails a moral claim to ownership and defense of the owned object. Therefore the right to self defense exists.

Given that self-defense is a moral right, the tool used to conduct it does not alter the morality of the equation. If a woman puts a spoon through her would-be-rapist's eye and kills him, she is in the right. If she saws him in half with a F/A .50 she mounted to the dining table, she is still in the right- because the moral realities of the situation remained unchanged. In both cases, she is merely defending herself against aggression.

Therefore, any rational person may own any weapon of any description they feel adequately allows them to safeguard themselves, their property, or their interests, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

Because possible tyrants equip their military with em too.
It's not that hard to understand.

nukes are for large concentrations of commies, such as Moscow, Beijing, or Portland.

killing babies is wrong
groomers being allowed to diddle kids affects my life in a negative way
owning an AR-15 affects my life in a positive way

>F/A .50 she mounted to the dining table
wife material.
>Therefore, any rational person may own any weapon of any description they feel adequately allows them to safeguard themselves, their property, or their interests, regardless of your opinion on the matter.
Based and redpilled.

But there's a limit on that because we obviously can't own larger artillery weapons and tanks. So the precedent exists that our right to weapons is restricted....so why are ARs exempt?

>Why are people allowed to own military rifles in the United States?
Because America is a free country. If you don't like it, leave.

Attached: Loads-Rifle-With-Libertarian-Intent-We-The-People-AR-15-Assault-Rifle-2nd-Amendment-2A-Guns-Firearms.jpg (1024x739, 95.87K)

>have to pay extra taxes to subsidize abortions
>faggots spread diseases
>trannies will waste first responder's time

Military uses m4s

So we can shoot faggots like you

drivetanks.com/own-one/
The only limit is money and infrastructure you fucking worthless cuck
Do us a favor and kill yourself

Attached: Shiida staring into Iruma's soul.jpg (788x465, 117.21K)

>KILL BABIES, GROOM CHILDREN, BAN GUNS

No thanks

Attached: 1646066233278.jpg (657x527, 49.05K)

You're right. Those unconstitutional limits need to be removed. A private citizen should be permitted to own an ICBM if they so wish. Only then will true freedom (sovereignty) be achieved. I'm glad you're starting to see it from our point of view. :D

In the end, bans will still be useless. I’ll own whatever the hell I want, laws be damned. The only people scared of weapons are those that know nothing about them, or people that do stupid enough things to have them pointed at them. I can’t believe people want to defund the police or whatever the mob says these days, and then wants to remove the ability of themselves owning guns. You don’t trust the government, especially when it’s not being run by your party, but you want them to keep you unarmed?

if those things didnt affect me why is everything worse when those are the only things that changed

>jewish propaganda won't affect your life
of course it will faggot

>gay people wont affect your life
>women being whores wont affect your life
>trans people wont affect your life
Why would I believe ANYTHING these people have to say? They are obvious liars.

Attached: A fathers tragedy.webm (800x502, 1.88M)

>But there's a limit on that because we obviously can't own larger artillery weapons and tanks.
Why not? Those are also arms. Thanks for proving that 2nd amendment rights are indeed being infringed.

Trannies and Faggots have higher than average medical expenses, which drives up the cost of my health insurance.

Attached: 1622336945279.jpg (1124x1394, 496.9K)

Fuck off faggot. You change the mind of no one

I don't care about your opinions
And I don't respect you
The time for rhetoric is passed

Come with it before we rip you out of every single institution in this country

Why shouldn't i own a tank? I need to store water somewhere! Fag.

>can’t own a tank
m.exarmyvehicles.com/

Attached: 64EE285C-A39B-48D7-9EBD-D09A2EBFB60C.gif (220x153, 112.01K)

I own 2 1911s, 1 SKS and one Ruger Mini 14. The boomer loadout.

False
Price prohibits it

You could buy a warship in 1776 and were encouraged too if you could

Guess who own AR-155 after government take them away from you?

Trannies can get a job at the same company as you and then try to police your language when you aren't even talking to them. That's a much bigger impact than hearing gunshots from my neighbors' properties.

all these things do affect our lives, sage

>Citizens can't own a tank for example
Says who? God given right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON.

Attached: 1597184857256.png (1394x1635, 199.03K)

I would rather be massacred by some incel while shopping at Shart Mart than be in a trannies presence for more than 10 seconds. I'm not kidding.

Attached: 1641830666797.jpg (568x688, 90.97K)

>Should there be a limit on the kinds of guns that people can own?
Yes it should be illegal to not have at least a primary and secondary firearm on you at all times when you are away from your home, and your gun safe should contain enough military grade weaponry and ammunition to equip all able-bodied adults in your household with a loadout equivalent or better than a US Army infantryman.
It is every patriotic American's duty to keep and bear arms.
Anyone found to be guilt of being a nogunz faggot (a felony) should be sentenced to no less than 1 year in prison and lose their right to vote.

>Destroying 1000 years of civilizational progress won't hurt you
>But someone owning a device that, on average, is 1000x less likely to kill than a tranny DOES

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: gr8_voina_m8.png (1024x759, 1M)

Bingo. Their ideology can also infect your loved ones and destroy their minds.

>AR-155
>Military rifle
>citizens can't own a tank
>Assault rifle

I can't tell if this is an elaborate troll or gun grabbers are just this retarded.

Attached: images.jpg (220x220, 7.22K)

>Civilians cannot own a tank with operational guns or explosives unless they have a Federal Destructive Device permit or license
So they can.

Attached: 1597183140178.png (517x724, 617.89K)

This but unironically

Rev up your printers!!

Attached: AECCA92B-0822-4D41-A3B4-38B65D200CE5.jpg (1242x1371, 853.83K)

>But there's a limit on what you can drive on the road
>so the precedent exists that our right to drive certain vehicles are restricted
>so why are cars exempted?
This argument can be used for anything. Food. Chemicals. Animals. Appliances. So on and so on.

I believe it.

Attached: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (1200x900, 176.8K)

>print a Lib for 5-15$
>sell it to glowies for 150$
Capitalism, HO!

I think this fucker may actually have enough money to buy a Barrett M82 now

Attached: Takae kek.png (272x413, 120.65K)

>Citizens can't own a tank
Wrong. Citizens can and do own fully operational tanks.
US civilians can pretty much own anything short of nuclear weapons as long as they fill out the right paperwork and can find someone willing to sell it to them.

No one cares what you think and won't obey such a draconian law. Many Americans would rather die then submit their AR-15's to some supposed authority because you are a coward.

I like how they randomly applied zipties to seem professional

Democrats and Freemasons

There's 2 very compelling reasons, now,
Fuck off boot licking fascist shill you dumb ass back to the shit show

All of that has an impact on society, which in turn has an effect on my life.

All you faggots stand for is abortion and faggotry. Those are your only values lmfao. Oh, and loving niggers and hating white people.

Guns are more necessary now than ever

>people having abortions wont affect you
false
>gay marriage wont affect you
lmao are you shitting me?
>trans people wont affect you
you been awake for the last six years, retard?

No, I need to be able to not need daddy government to protect my wife and children. Also, I need to be able to rebel against the government if I so desire.

the real irony is that you're going to use a gun to blow your brains out in a week

If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.

Come to Burleson Texas and try to take my AK you niggerloving faggot. Get worms and rot…..I hope the ghost of George Washington rapes you in the afterlife

The dad looks in pain lmao

That's entirely unconstitutional