The firmament is real, and they are trying to destroy it

And they’ve been trying to since the 60s

1962 - Operation Fishbowl, nukes were sent into near space: youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

2017 - SpaceX Falcon 9 hits and slides over the firmament: youtu.be/JRzZl_nq6fk

Operation fishbowl is pretty self explanatory; they tried to nuke the firmament. Falcon 9 was one of several attempts to drill through the firmament.

Amateur rocket GoFast hits the firmament: youtube.com/watch?v=xEIG9NiTTwk
In this clip of an amateur rocket launched vertically (rather than in an arch) the rocket audibly hits the dome at the 1minute mark, as seen from several camera angles. Shills will tell you the rocket doesn’t hit anything, that it just “stops spinning” (it doesn’t) thanks to a yo-yo-despin mechanism and that if it did hit something it would explode into a million pieces.
>they assume the firmament is like bulletproof glass
The firmament is not a solid, as clearly seen in the Falcon 9 video. Falcon 9 hit the firmament and slid across it, leaving a beautiful trail caused by the solid object sliding across whatever material/substance the firmament is made of. The trail is not vapor, the trail makes it even more obvious that the firmament is a material/substance unknown to man that can not be destroyed and ripples like water when slid across.

Footage from the moon was supposedly broadcast all the way back to earth in 1969, but somehow in 2022 it’s still impossible to mount a front facing camera onto a rocket to show the full transition from earth into space. Show me an uninterrupted front facing video of a rocket launched into space and I’ll not only concede, I’ll leave Any Forums forever. (inb4 you’re here forever)

Attached: CECF002F-6E67-461C-A57D-E36DD72B86C0.jpg (640x360, 24.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/GLR53IcxQOw?feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=1ceoW_BBwwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found God & he told me it’s ok I was agnostic at best for most of my life. He told me when I saw the GoFast footage for the first time and I was overcome with emotion the likes of which have only happened 2 other times in my life; once when I realised the deceased are still with us (I love you grandma), once when I realised kikes are legit genociding us and have documented peak white society in shows like Seinfeld, which kikes consider to be a sick kind of memento, an extensive catalog of what they are destroying and aim to one day completely remove from existence. These first two times didn’t affect my belief. This third time shook me to my core. This is what faith feels like, a feeling I have never experienced before. You can try to shill your way out of it all you want, I don’t care, now solid proof is required to make me feel anything close to what I have felt in order to convince me I’m wrong. God spoke to me and no amount of kike shillery has any effect anymore. Show me video evidence, pretty straightforward.

I don’t care if you call me a schizo, in that case this thread is not for you, unless you show me that rocket footage with the front facing camera. I was told to post this, to bring others closer to the truth.

There are no people in space, “astronauts” and nasa have dropped the ball on numerous occasions, accidentally admitting we never left lower orbit, visibly hanging from wires in a harnas, etc. Why do “space stations” need CGI footage if there’s actually people up there? Because there are no people up there, it’s people getting paid disgusting amounts of money for their loyalty to satan and his worshippers, fooling the goyim into believing God does not exist. I don’t care about your “jesus was a jew” garbage either; I don’t care. God is real, kike christianity trickery or not, doesn’t matter, The Creator exists.

I felt your mom’s firmament last night nigger

I am no longer deceived. God is real & the end is drawing closer by the hour. ((They)) have been trying to destroy him and his palace. They will fail and they will pay.

>namefag forgot to change his larping handle
oops, show flag

awww sweet a schizo thread

Attached: ohhfug.jpg (730x802, 68.57K)

Flattards BTFO by sunset

Attached: sunset.jpg (900x600, 47.35K)

Is this real?
youtube.com/shorts/GLR53IcxQOw?feature=share

Complaining about backward facing cameras. Your own video presented as evidence has backward facing camera. Not sending their brightest.

what if the flat earth is rotating

God is real
I understand, I was like you not that long ago

ywnbf

you are nothing like me. you are just an idiot schizo posting dumpster garbage on Any Forums. it doesnt even make sense from any logical standpoint

Attached: 671.png (500x500, 282.59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1ceoW_BBwwI

Attached: 1643685464511.png (789x688, 408.15K)

>your cosmology is wrong
>here is the vacuum hwere an alternative working model should be
>God

Shut the fuck up you absolute nigger.

a creator does exist, big bang theory is fucking flawed. nothing created a big ass explosion that coincidentally ended up making earth by coincidentally after coincidentally and pure """luck""" also the human body cannot perceive "nothingness". Hence, no after-life after death is a fucking Jewish conspiracy to keep you being cattle.

Timezones?

>being this retarded
Whew lad
There is no forward facing footage, that’s what I’m asking for. I present the only kind of footage that does exist, because for some reason, nobody ever came up with the brilliant idea of turning the camera around
>not sending their brightest
can I borrow you for my next presentation? Because you’re great at projecting

You losers are beyond pathetic.

why don't you schizo faggots just stick to /x/? this board is shit enough as is

Hi Kate! ;-)

these are the best threads. i will never not bump em

Also, don't ever be silly enough to fall for the "disc floating in space" model.
It's a plane. It's a realm. It might even be infinite.
The sun and moon (which are the same size) are incredibly close to us.
There is no space, not in the way "space" means.
It's nothing like we've been conditioned to believe since birth...

Trust God.

Noone leaves not them anyway!
They don't understand how it works, and it's usless telling them, because it's all or especially not them!

And they dont like all!
So they dont get shit all but stone age, every single time.
Ingorant least free, the programed who always think they know more and are freer.
Cabal aka Fools through the ages.
Results speak for themselves, and results are visible even those from thousand and thousand of years ago.

>screeching fedorafaggotry
>logical
Nigger lover, please…

Gods numbers confirms

ancients were far more advanced than we are today and all they were able to do is make a tiny scrape/crack we call MIKLY WAY

>I don’t care if you call me a schizo
Then I can do nothing to you, I kneel anonsama

user, you're not alone. I actually went through this same ordeal and now am a firm believer. God Bless you, user.

> flat earth, bro

> it's real, bro

> we're totally not trying to discredit you as fucking schizos in front of normies that might visit this site, lol

no yea. please tell me how the earth is flat and the sun is a tiny basketball that floats 2000 feet above the surface and there is a solid dome of invisible substance that holds back "space water".

you are the dumbest gorilla nigger. darker than the darkest dumb turbo faggot nigger

Attached: artworks-000075810826-0bhzi8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 63.64K)

God made the physics that govern our universe and those physics say all the bullshit you just spewed is total bullshit.

/x/ is full of witchcraft retards

this is so fucking stupid I'm leaving this thread.
It may be contagious

Attached: 1585421210877.jpg (333x301, 10.22K)

Schumann resonance is the firmament. Gods voice is the base vibration that gives all things form.

It wasn't God who had NASA deceive you user

>ego investment: the post

You ever think maybe you're just not redpilled enough yet?

It's fucking going into space above the curvature of the Earth and the sun is lighting up the exhaust trail. Fuck you.

hey faggot. TELL YOUR BOSS OVER THERE IN LANGLEY THAT HE CAN SUCK A DICK OK AGENT DICKWAD

Attached: download (8).jpg (216x233, 9.49K)

based firmament respecter

I’ve seen the rays shine through a cloud at various angles. I know what my eyes see.

your rocket hitting firmament video is a little sussy jussy.
It could easily be a booster detaching or breaking. Why do the thrusters completely stop after it supposedly hits the firmament? If it struck something wouldn't it still be running?

What is perspective and vanishing point?

God bless those who see

Attached: DEF36DBC-E71E-4150-8705-469E67F97720.jpg (640x451, 63.53K)

>bump

Attached: 1627178308308.jpg (1024x800, 249.17K)

>angry brainlets afraid their authority was wrong
>but he said if I regurgitate his opinion I’m a smart booooooooy
Imagine having to share space with people whose entire genealogy’s made up of slaves and serfs