What's the redpill on the afterlife, Any Forums? even the elite have to bite the dust in the end

what's the redpill on the afterlife, Any Forums? even the elite have to bite the dust in the end

Attached: istockphoto-1225837096-170667a.jpg (437x393, 86.1K)

the elite worship satan, God is real. Read the Bible. Christ is King.

run away when you see the light, no matter what ... it's a trap.

Stop believing in fairy tales.

There is absolutely an afterlife. Your soul will temporarily be here shortly after death and then you go onto the next life.

Demons run both life and the afterlife and the elites know it, so they can freely do what they want and get no reprocussions from their vile deviant evil behavior. God is clearly either dead or actively pro evil.

This is what you get if you go to the light .... run away as quick as you can .... it's the fucking eternal trap.

Demiurge is in charge but only in this world ... run away from the light when it comes and you will give him a good "fuck you" escaping this prison.

There is a court system in the afterlife. God is the judge. If found guilty you will be sent to hell, and if not guilty you will sent to heaven.

Afterlife is the greatest cope of all.

I've seen my friends and relatives in my room with me after they died thousands of miles away. I know we go somewhere else after we die. I've even communicated with one of them after they died. It's real. There is something else.

I will readily admit that I'm catholic over this as all of them were catholic.

Or completely the opposite and Abrahamic religion is a mental illness that destroys the beauty of life and the world it’s lived in.

Go away, brainhackers.

>captcha reduces the challenge
Yeah, fuck you.

This.
You just get sent back to this hell hole.
Either you are an NPC or you're an outcast.

Attached: 1659468146606433.jpg (642x439, 22.86K)

You drop dead, everything you own goes to someone else and the results of everything you ever did stay around for a while.
Generally near the end you understand that everything wasn’t what it seemed to be and you wasted a lot of time with bullshit and nonsense.

based

is slightly correct.

They run earth and so to progress here you have to do shit that leads to your damnation. Self Fulfilling prophecy leads to hell where demons rule.

>God allows evil.

Yes hes not a nanny state government!

>But but but!

You choose this outcome.

>it’s a fairly tale

Yeah all the hard arses say that shit until they are at deaths doorstep then you hear them praying!

>God is dead

Science is literally dying in front of you with horrible vaccines and tech company’s becoming tyrants to oppress you. A false idol many worship thinking it will make your life better? Has it? Has a cellphone made your life better? Has the internet? If it has for you great what about society in general?

This. The demiurge runs the material plane and the archons feeds from our suffering.
They will try to convince you to enter into the light to trap your soul again, always remember that they are the niggers of our reality and the demiurge is the jew behind them.

Attached: 1655408414660m.jpg (1024x563, 60.73K)

Amen.

Unironically Jesus Christ

Goodluck on your quest user

Attached: 1647553048022.jpg (560x700, 91.52K)

The Bible is just another jew tool to control the masses. KEK is God

Attached: 1491968078539 (1).png (298x296, 168.48K)

What did your friend(s) talk to you about? Did you know they were dying when you saw them, like from a disease or something more random (think a car crash)? Personally, I think there must be something because we haven't yet created artificial intelligence that is conscious. I think consciousness must be unique and not something easily created or that it's something that happens by accident.

You go to a plane of existence that corresponds to your soul state. Loving Christians find themselves in nice villages. Evil Jews find themselves in total darkness. Then you either stay where you are, go lower if you choose, or figure out how to go to a higher plane. Most people that leave earth do not go to high planes