Anyone else can’t stand this faggot?

Anyone else can’t stand this faggot?

Attached: FF381FA3-AB95-4E4C-B57D-D0EAD5A4B49D.png (314x329, 90.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gYpQRHtDOcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hannity has always been annoying. He should partner with Tim Pool

>pill head
>slum lord
>hates his competition (Tucker)
>slow droning voice annoying af

I HATE that cocksucker.

just repeats the same boomer talking points over and over again

He definitely beats his wife

He would have guests on his show that were trying to drop new and very relevant information about some political scandal and he would interrupt them right as they started spilling the beans and then he would never get back to what they were about to say and then the interview would end. This happened numerous times

CREEPY CRAZY UNCLE JOE 300330. LIAR CONGENITAL LIAR LEAKER ADAM SCHIFF. BASTE LEO 2.0.
I fuckin hate that guy and his canned sin-songy memorized lines.

He really grinds my gears as well

Can we get nudes of Ainsley Earhardt from him, then drown him in a lake?

It was truely amazing how quick that war hawk found a Ukrainian flag pin

So based?

Used to like him
Now a fucking parrot
Cant stand him

Underrated.

My dad used to be a fucking massive simp for Hannity as well as O'Reilly. Took politics super seriously all the time. Shaking fists angrily at the sky levels of srs bsns

i like him, not all his opinions but i like him

Attached: 1633655359547.jpg (404x450, 28.08K)

your dad sounds based, how did he raise such a faggot son?

Attached: 1516160109905.jpg (300x296, 18.11K)

Kek

He's just catering towards his audience, that's all its boiling down to now on each side of the spectrum

MILK AND COOKIES JOE
JOE BRANDON SIPPY CUP
SLEEPY JOE MILK AND COOKIEEEEESSS

Hannity:OMG IRAN HOSTAGES!

literally no one gives a fuck

heres my imitation of sean hannity reciting the preamble played on AM radio in a car with blown out speakers voca.ro/1gYpQRHtDOcI

A lot of people (like Nick Fuentes) don’t know he used to be actually pretty extreme way back in the 90s. Once he and this based author Gene Antonio (that you literally can’t find any information about now) called a lesbian woman’s baby a “turkey baster baby” live on the radio and kept roasting her. There’s a bunch of other stuff but it’s only on media matters. All Nick Fuentes does is call out the Jews and says the N word in his parents basement…

He's trying too hard for me. Blatant. Maybe it works for boomers, so there's a niche in the machine for him.
For younger people, you have to be more subtle, like Tucker - who seems less evil - or Gatfield, who I find funny.

I like Gutfield's show, despite his engagement - Kat is cute and appeals to millennials with her self-deprecating humor, and Tyrus is grounded. Great puns and monologues. All the other guests are usually boring.

Attached: 1651611726665.png (248x534, 174.02K)

But I agree fox is making him cringe now

Clearly wears tightly whiteys and has a CIA pin on his jacket every night. He is a zog glow nigger supporter.

If I don't like someone i don't watch them you dumb nigger

Attached: 1659253943600836.jpg (640x480, 34.17K)

HANNITY IS BBBBBBBASED ZOOMERS FUCK OFF AND PAY YOUR STUDENT DEBTS NO REFUNDS

Gee I dunno I was always fond of his CIA lapel pin