Is this normal in America?

Attached: bacebfcf85cf81ceb1cf82.jpg (680x680, 74.62K)

Sort of.

Only poor people spend money watching people playing sports.

Yes. Ugly people. America is the mutt of the world. Only rapefugees go there. Since it was made. There anchestors are pedophiles and incestious people. Thats why they need to go to usa in 1750

If you say anything, four men that don't even know her will assault you. And then the cops will arrest you and you can't come back to the stadium for a year.

the average American is disgusting and have no class

For those that havent ever been bitch-slapped, yes.

No. It looks too White

Not normal but not uncommon. Americans are extremely selfish and self-centered and have difficulty seeing things from other people's points of view

Not as normal as this

Attached: 1657265493241.jpg (3798x2048, 1.91M)

Obviously not since someone thought it was odd enough to photograph

Why do you care, you nosy fuck? Pay denbts.

Attached: 1648140329539.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

Inconsiderate people live everywhere user.

Social shaming is also common in America.

Sorry don’t know. I stopped going to major league games

Attached: 6ED93933-90E9-482D-9A34-F610970C376A.jpg (750x889, 476.68K)

>Americans find that image "lust-provoking"
lmao

Attached: 2737.jpg (788x704, 55.03K)

ok thats now really the end america ! stop this directly ! i'm on the why to the airport ! i make trouble in america !
why let the ugly woman a kid sniff'n the feets ?

rest of the world really knocking it out of the park in 2022 clearly
kek gtfo of here

That pic is from a minor league stadium tho

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uc

>all memeflags are americans
people just project whatever they dont like on americans now lmao

lol imagine sitting in the cheap seats and not a catered suite. lmao get fucked

Canadian women are much worse. I dated a girl from Toronto and she was a dominating bitch with mental issues. She kept hundreds of stuffed animals and toys in her room.

The American flag is a memeflag. You could be Asian, a Jew, a nigger, white, etc., and nobody knows.

>my girlfriend, you wouldn't know her she lives in Canada

Attached: 1643405679491.jpg (1023x1024, 110.84K)

Everything is normal in america - except the traditional norms of a healthy society.

Yeah we have assholes like this in America. Why do you ask?

Only people who completely lack manners would ever put their feet up on anything in public. These fuckers should be put in front of a firing squad.

perhaps that was his implication

You don't think Canadians move to the US? Or do you think dating someone is impossible? Either way you're a massive faggot. LOL

>somebody moved to the US. They were mentally ill
I believe you

Attached: 1644189060001.png (543x599, 62.29K)

Attached: 1658459077610532.jpg (671x450, 158.54K)

> "Her"

No giving a fuck about other people is also common.

>Only people who completely lack manners would ever put their feet up on anything in public.
what if it's cute girly feet?

Normal but also uncommon but most people would have enough decency to not put their feet right next to other random people's heads, especially little kids heads, especially others people's kids. Move your shit please

She should be beaten into submission, until she learns the virtue of modesty and chastity.

Clearly rich people spend money on pro sports.
I would argue it’s more about intellect and less about finances.
I’ve been poor but I’ve never been stupid.