What are the implications of 45 billion to the IRS?

What will the IRS do with 87,000 more employees and 45 billion dollars? I'm guessing turn it on the white middle class to pay for Juan and Jamals welfare.

Attached: IMG_20220803_192314_666.jpg (828x489, 45.46K)

>the irs is about to go beast mode
they're picking the worst possible time to go after regular people. i fully believe this could ignite a hot war.

>free room and board
>free medical
>free college
>free gym
>free rough sex
don't threaten me with a good time

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 7.29.36 PM.png (908x565, 86.63K)

Let them audit all the boomers idgaf I know they're fuckin lying

>inflation running rampant
>45 billion more for the IRS
This will go down well, undoubtedly.

Hopefully it means a ton of dead pigs.

Attached: anti pig device.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

>the WALL STREET JOURNAL EDITORIAL BOARD
>"beast mode"

Attached: 1648565872164.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

that's 87,000 new members to the fake middleclass and probably only 1% of that is white males. 21 million State employees already living easy while the rest of us suffer.

This is the kind of science I can get behind

This is how keynsianism ends, progressive taxes and inflation putting everyone into higher tax brackets.

We literally socially collapsed when this happened but everyone started to avoid taxes using foreign currencies to operate, you on the other side being the reserve currency are so fucked that it could literally start a hot war.

I don't think the boomercracy understands the effects of progressive taxes with high inflation in the first world but they are about to fuck out and find out.

Attached: 1658329534097780.png (998x719, 1.07M)

>(OP)
>Hopefully it means a ton of dead pigs.
Oh it will.

The last two years have proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the average Muttmerican is too fat, too lazy, too stupid, and too demoralized to ever lift a finger in his own defense.

>the rich have all sorts of money hidden away offshore
>lets squeeze some extra pennies from the middle class

>87,000 more employees
With an average starting salary over $90,000. They're going to have people making close to $100,000 a year harassing people who don't make half that. Revolution in the US is only a matter of time.

I'm still not paying taxes

It's too expensive and time consuming for them to fight teams of tax lawyers in large corporations or billionaires. So they go after the small guy who can't fight back.

It should

You're definitely being the farm on that belief.

Hey now it's insulated.

>muh you wont do shit poster
Go consume some more foreskins you faggot.

Attached: 1352.jpg (885x1500, 330.83K)

Fuck the irs. I don’t even pay or file my taxes. Come get me. I have my house armed to the brim. I’ll be happy to leave this earth if I take a few glowniggers with me

that's sick.
all our problems come from the IRS and the taxes we gotta pay.

Lmao wnjoy coming after my fucking gold, cash, ammo, guns, and bitcoin that are all at fucking other residences lmao.

Go die IRS

what are the political implications of shooting IRS agents sight on seen.

Attached: based Armstrong.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

lol they are pissed about crypto

>don't think the boomercracy understands the effects of progressive taxes with high inflation in the first world but they are about to fuck out and find out.
This
It's just old fucks who have absolutely no idea what they're doing or how to make anything work

They freeze your bank accounts

>give the IRS 45 billion so they can shake a few million out of the middle class
Fuck em.

Attached: raid.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

They understand this 100% and it’s by design.

You’re operating from the point of view that they are trying to make things better.