What is your opinion on psychedelic drugs?

Attached: download (3).jpg (247x204, 18.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/e6Z2eKPB7gN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unremarkable

Only people already based should take them. It's like getting in a serious fight. You should know going in that you may be VERY different once it is finished.

I eat a tab of acid every few years.

There for homosexuals that can't handle or try the real drugs like cocaine

im tired of having this thread every fucking day

Based. LSD made me far-right.

I'm tired of you living with mummy and daddy. Move out and fuck girls faggot

Dmt is like a car wash for the soul

It's hallucinations, that's it

My opinions are very scattered, moving extremely rapidly from topic to topic, when I’m on psychedelics. Not much different from when I’m not on them, except they taste different.

it makes you think you know shit that other people dont, when you are just seeing a neural light show

Attached: flammarion0a.jpg (1592x5744, 1.92M)

>fuck girls
you mean those filthy subhumans with an axe wound? eww

Always wanted to try but no access and afraid I'll get a Psychosis and off myself

Dmt is for retards that won't take a real drug. Take a benzo fag. Or do some lines. Like why are you gay? Dmt and acid litterally create homosexuality in men

>It's hallucinations, that's it

there is the possibility of actual religious Metanoia though, i.e. seeing the True Meaning of Reality, but it seems just about as rare an experience on psychedelics as without them, most people do not have this experience on psychedelics, and if you are looking for it, you might as well just meditate, or fast and pray like the ancients did, cf Time Leary vs Ram Dass

Attached: 1659242704135527.jpg (600x3526, 494.34K)

strawpoll.com/polls/e6Z2eKPB7gN

it made me realize that there is no "love", "friendship" and all that other bullshit in this world. There was never a time that you didn't exist and there will never be a time you don't exist. We are the universe experiencing itself. Everything is ONE blah blah blah idgaf about anything anymore. Am I nihilistic? Or have I come to know the final truth idk. I'm just insane i think who knows. does it matter if im insane? So what? Maybe i'm the sanest person? Fuck all of you fuck humanity. fuck society

They're great medicine that can help some people level up in life.

Attached: 1635586012951.gif (480x348, 536.09K)

Gateway into real non-profane spirituality for some, for like about 20% of those who tried it. For others it's just mind cartoons lol.

Uhh dude. Death is the end when you die you cease to exist. This is why you need stimulants instead of the homo paper strips

strong/extreme dosage infrequent usage: based
low/normal dosage frequent usage: faggot
also DMT>salvia extract>psylocybin>lsd
lsd is just pretty colours and enjoyable shapes and start seeing silly shit happen in high doses
in contrast a bong of DMT and salvia will unplug you from the matrix in the most profound way

Take 7grams of mushrooms and go for a bike ride. Simply magical

DMT saved my life.

Put everyone of your religions on a timeline. Realize they all preach the exact same message for their own epoc/dialect leading back to ancient Egyptian Hermetic scripture which carried the knowledge of pre flood ancient proto indo Europeans through the ancient Sanskrit language. All religious text are for a person to read on an individual journey to enlightenment- No religious idol, Faith,Building or another mans interpretation of scripture will bring you closer to the truth of what you are. When you are able to leave your body with spirit plants and decode the Emerald Tablets of Toth you will become a citizen of both worlds. Only a select few may walk this path as an unpure heart/soul will perish at the judgment stage before access to the Akashic/Nirvana/Heaven. I see the cycles of time and the low vibration simple brain filth creating this human madness suffer greater than the mind can comprehend- both in this life and the next.
Their suppression of the mind can no longer work as the great year has entered Aquarius and each day the number of lightworkers grow while the walls of this corrupt prefabricated soulless reality melt in front of our eyes. Follow your hearts energy and feel the glow as that is where your creator is- You

jfc, if thats psychedelics,then no thanks

Yeah they taste nasty. I get more schizo.

Attached: 581b406283faa.image (1).jpg (700x641, 35.14K)

I've only taken LSD once, it was really nothing at all what I had expected. Pretty hard to explain probably, but I'll try.

On top of some mild visual hallucinations/distortions, it just felt like my mind and thought patterns were suddenly somebody else's, and I was kind of "going through their stuff" so to speak. Like oh damn, is that what I think like? Is that who I am? Why? And there was a pretty strong and a little unpleasant feeling of "menal nausea", like needing to throw up, but in completely wrong place if that makes sense.

The dose I took probably wasn't very high, and most people including myself most likely can't utilize these "realizations" about themselves in any useful or meaningful way.

Definitely shouldn't be a crime to take them though, imo.

Degeneracy. Neck yourself if you take any.

they dont show you anything or conclusions that you cant come to without using them, the hallucinations arent real but only teach you that reality isnt a set thing and there are other "existences" out there

Agree, I just did a couple of heroic dosage journeys and that's it, no more need to do it in life. I also tried DMT and Salvia combo, lsd/psylocybin kiddies would shit their pants if they'd experienced it

They're psychedelic.
Also this is now a fractal thread. Fibonacci is based.

Attached: th-990092178.jpg (474x287, 42.57K)