Why do a lot of you constantly claim ''jews'' are behind everything bad in this world and are the real puppet masters...

Why do a lot of you constantly claim ''jews'' are behind everything bad in this world and are the real puppet masters? Is it just fedposting to derail attention from the real big players? Surely a normal breathing human being without a political agenda can't possibly believe that ALL jews are behind everything bad in society, right?

Attached: ok.jpg (380x360, 12.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are the shit tier scapegoat. Real players don't even WEF themselves. No one pays any attention to Astana.

>memeflag
>deflecting from jews
Poetry.

jews are the only ones we can talk about. any posts that talk about those really in charge gets deleted in seconds. they're watching

and who are they? (handwrite in paint and post as a pic so the bots won't auto delete it)

On second though, the world would still be in a similiar state if the jews didn't exist, a bunch of greedy corporates fucking the world over for money, always has been this,

>Why
Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew agenda redpills:

Attached: (((covers))).jpg (1771x723, 502.04K)

Oy vey.

Attached: jew misdirection.jpg (825x567, 107.39K)

Jewish influence and behavior has negative effects on society. Simple as

>just put a target on your back
fuck off I know it's you

just a reddit psyop to make us look retarded

It's literally the international Jew.

This has to be a fed. I mean you are a fed, right? or trolling? Secret society can operate behind closed doors. Jews are wide open and there is a massive variety from them ranging from the homeless to the bank CEO. If you are a real person, not a bot, not a fed, then your logic is the same as those on the left who claim white people are evil.

it’s not all Jews but the largest portion of fuckery in the world comes from a group of Jews that believe they are the chosen peopl of God and that everybody who isn’t directly related to them is a goy, or goyim.
goyim are people specifically made by God to serve Jews, once you realize that the worlds most powerful Jews (they are at the top of almost every hierarchy in modern political sphere) once you realize that they truly believe you are lesser than them and that they believe it is morally good to kill you and your loved ones you will begin to understand the complexity of the situation at hand

Picrel, memefag.

Attached: 14F6CEC5-293F-4D22-9FC1-A84DFDBC6E48.jpg (1118x1090, 687.58K)

No one ever said "all jews" you fucking idiot. That's just a common reply for when "jews" are used. No, we're not saying all jews are literally behind everything, but it is jews doing a lot of it, and it's extremely fucking rare for any jew to openly criticize jews for being jewish, so yeah, it's the jews.

Kys faggot kike.

I have never seen a homeless Jew, unless that is pilpul for a Jew who is not in Israel.

There is zero logic in that analogy. White people do not have a shared ideology as powerful as religion, jews do, you fucking piece of shit. Kys kike.

the poorest town in the US is Kiryas Joel, NY, it's a bunch of orthodox jews with cars and houses and large families who work off the books and do welfare fraud.
the politicians let them get away with it for a block vote.

I have my mother staying at the moment and was telling her about ‘eruvs’ which she had no idea about and was quite amazed. In our discussion I pondered about how these Orthodox Jews can actually afford to exist. I guess they must get support through the synagogues and organisations from regular synagogue going and non observant Jews (as well as the gentile taxpayer no doubt). Can you imagine atheists supporting Christians to study the bible all day and breed like rabbits?

Also jewfraud, as you say.

Memeflags are always kikes, no exceptions.

And when you make the accusation they ignore it. I think they are unable to deny their Jewishness even in support of their ruses and scheming and shilling. OP, would you care to comment?

Ah yes, get bogged down in idealistic individualism while your enemies pragmatically deal in collectives once again.
Most Jews act at least as a shield for the "bad Jews". Speak out against the bad Jews and see how many of the "good Jews" froth at the mouth.

I don't give a fuck if white people are or are not evil. If White people were being evil -in China- I would fully support the Chinese in ousting them. If white people were being evil -in Afghanistan- I would be happy to hear the were booted.
You argument is based on the loaded assumption of necessary diversity.

Well, who ARE the real big players?

Attached: 1650677033606.jpg (356x600, 83.24K)

We don't claim anything. We just repeat irreputable facts.