Whats the worst place you have been to in America? Why was it so bad and what did you experience?

Whats the worst place you have been to in America? Why was it so bad and what did you experience?

Attached: 81cbff27bff0215f563fa62498438db6-cc_ft_1536.jpg (1143x1152, 354.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/mtlzc0.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PcPElnvb6bI&ab_channel=indobleh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Newer been to the USA but Im pretty sure I know what makes certain places bad

DC

Gary, Indiana.

Eastern europeans?

If black population count is high

I only went to Florida once on holiday, and it was too fucking hot.

I drove through Gary once by accident on the way to Chicago, it was as bad as you've heard. Worst place was probably Saks in NYC, I thought we would never get out of that fucking store.

Gary, IN. Most dystopian shithole I've ever seen. You can actually feel the negative energy suppress you miles before you ever get to it. Thank God I didn't have to stop for fuel.

Some spic ghetto area near the airport in Houston. Made me feel ashamed of being latino for a second. God I fucking hate chicanos, not even the worst most empoverished uneducated scumbag here is as bad as chicanos.

Like rundown/old? Any small town in west texas I've been to is pretty depressing. Like Mentone or Wickett.

Run down old or strait up dangerous

What's the problem with Gary and why have so many anons been there?

NYC, homeless with their assholes out shitting in the subway,Niggers begging for money, Niggers offering jew tier prices,homeless crackheads shambling on the sidewalks. Times Square tranny with dick out, 80 year old women with saggy tits out, ape rapping loudly on the subway while playing it on a speaker. I can go on and on

Dangerous then? Lumberton. Why? Niggers. It was a hell hole living in that city being a white kid of a widowed mother going to a school that was at least 95% black. I wouldn't shed a tear if North Carolina got wiped completely off the map. Thats how terrible those 4 years of my childhood was.

Baltimore. I live in Maryland, I avoid the city like the plague, but have had to go there for a few reasons including seeing family members at John Hopkins hospital or going Baseball game at Oreals Stadium. Such a strange city, you'll have high class places near the docks and then a block around the corner is a fucking wasteland.
Also Squeegee boys (see: niggers) patrol the intersections coming off i95.

Houston was the worst place I've ever been to. The people were fat(even by American standards), spics were fucking everywhere and the drivers were fucking nuts. The world would be a better place if that city stopped existing.

Just nuke Lumberton then, plenty of good spots in NC.

I went to maryland death fest in 07 and i never saw more homeless in my life, also they have the sex stripper street

The Hamptons. Wipe it off the fucking map.

The problems are too numerous to describe, it really should be razed to the ground. It sits at an important crossroad from Illinois into Wisconsin, and easy to accidentally drive through.

>i never saw more homeless in my life
In Bmore? Parts of the Bmore did get better over time, primarily the harbor and around John Hopkins. Nothing else though. Little Italy and old middle class areas that were settlements for Czechs, Italians, Polish, Russians ect are all wasted away over decades. Even Hispanics can't unniggerfy it.

My home security camera has been producing kino for the past few months I've lived here. And no I'm not saying where I live.
>Literally yesterday
files.catbox.moe/mtlzc0.mp4

You’ll get the generic answers like Chicago, LA, etc, but the worst I’ve ever been to is Las Cruces, New Mexico. It’s a shit hole town about 30 minutes from the US/Mexico Border. Just a few months ago a schitzo homeless man cut off another homeless man’s (both illegally in the country) head and was playing soccer with it when the cops got there. I left NM a few years ago and will NEVER look back.

*Indiana

No. It's jews. Niggers and faggots as well, but you and I both know it's mostly jews.

Never was there and never will. But i can say, Bronx, Detroit and Los Angeles are murderous as fuck.

Live literally halfway between Flint and Detroit. Detroit is more depressing because of its blatantly ruined former glory, but the most fucked up neighborhood I've ever seen was in Northern Flint.

Gary, Indiana

East St. Louis
Used to go there to buy weed when I was in high school.

detroit was murderous back when east and west existed. now its a dying city, something like 2M -> 500k population in the past 20 years

Drove through Little Rock during its gang height in the late 90s. There were niggers standing around casually with long arms

why do they just sit Infront of stores doing nothing?

And it will keep dying because the nigs have compromised the local government of the city and punish anyone who dares try to buy a house or create a suitable enclave in that desolate with taxes.

Every large town has a shithole area filled with shitty houses with expensive cars out front that will be repoed soon.

milledgeville georgia, arab alabama, copper hill tennessee (wasn't crime ridden but looked like mars), allen south dakota. so many shitty little places, everywhere.

I was going to say Baltimore, was visiting friends who lived near Johns Hopkins. They got held up at gunpoint one night because they were carrying a pizza. A fucking pizza.

What he fuck is that even supposed to be? Other than literally nothing.

territorial animals

This

>Detroit

When RoboCop was released, it was supposed to be the near future. Yeah, it was expected Detroit would be overruned by white crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcPElnvb6bI&ab_channel=indobleh

Not a fan of south Dallas but Shreveport, Houston, and new Orleans are substantially worse.
>What did you experience?
Joggers

Inner city Baltimore a nigger was shitting in his front yard like a dog

My Uncle drove us through there on the way to Iowa from NY. He was trying to avoid tolls and be cheap.

Jacksonville north Carolina

Timecode 00:45

Jackson, Mississippi because it's the biggest city in my state. Feral niggers reign in Jackson

I have a friend who used to be a trucker. From what I've heard, Gary, Indiana is the worst (he had to stop there numerous times). I've gone there on Google streetview and it just looks like any poor area so I don't really know what's specifically bad about it, but according to him it was terrible.

Albany is a nigger-infested shithole, don’t even try to stop at red lights just keep rolling. Bad parts of tampa bay were crawling with nigs staring at your white ass like a snack. Basically anywhere with high concentrations of nigs

NJ ( Camden , east orange, irvongton, newark) shitty places, worst places in America

Tell me about it.

Houston. I heard about the highway memes before going but good god i still wasn't prepared.

For NC it goes(Lumberton Greensboro Winston Salem Kinston and Fayetteville.)

Jackson, Mississippi. I stopped for lunch on a drive back north and all the staff were the rudest niggers I had ever encountered that I could tell hated Whitey. And this was in the early 2000s (before Obama) too.