Why does it bother you so much that I feel like a woman?

how does that hurt you exactly?

Attached: 1659410225539588.png (808x1200, 1.7M)

The only thing you are hurting is my sides, memeflag.

As long as you don't dress like a faggot when you go outside and don't whine about microaggressions or whatever the latest bullshit is, no one cares at all.

When you come up to me in the street unsolicited in a ill fitting dress with 5oclock shadow and demand me and my son call you ma'am.

Your feels ≠ real

Feeling like a women isn't an excuse for you to be able to go into female bathrooms and expose your junk to children, you freak.

Because you are subverting metrics of reality on a societal level.
If a dude wants to dress as a woman and chop off his genitals, that's fine.
If a dude wants to be called a feminine name by his comrades, that's fine too.
But that is what it is. A dude playing pretend. Once you get the state involved and become a class of people you are trying to legislate your religious beliefs onto everyone else.
Same as the racial blindness bullshit really. The societally convenient lie is being preferenced by the state over the objective truth.

How does one know how a woman feels without ever been a woman?

I feel like none of this is real and all of you exist only in my imagination. And my imagination is a sadistic bastard.

Attached: 1598925317906.png (344x398, 188.88K)

this kek

projecting delusions this schizo fag should see a doctor

Children deserve the right to decide what gender they are

and doctors have every right to milk money out of them, seems legit

it doesn't UwU

The issue with trannies is that they are so insecure in their existence that their self esteem relies entirely on positive reinforcement from others. But instead of only associating with those that accept you in your delusions, you force "acceptance" on the public by weaponizing cancel culture and hate speech laws to make everyone "accept" you under duress. You then also go one step further and using the same methods, groom children into joining in on your fetish while attacking anyone who tries to protect their children from you. If you autists actually just kept it in the bedroom and not force it down everyone throat, there would not be so many issues. The good news is that you guys do not reproduce by grooming at a fast enough rate and so your ideology will only last for one or two generations.

Straw tranny argument. Here's a few problems:
>the whole culture around it that lionises troons
>encouraging the disorder in children ("gender" ideology taught in schools, drag queen stories)
>medicine authorities being 100% behind what amounts to a delusion to the point of unethical medical interventions and surgical mutilation
>dictating peoples' ontology by prescribing third person pronouns
>worming your way into every niche subculture you can find and basically making them unfit for normal men and women
>demanding access to women's sports and spaces including dressing rooms

they don't know. this is obvious by how all tranny impression of women is an exaggerated parody of what girls are like.

how do you know what a woman feels like?

This.

Gender is a word that has no operational definition or discoverable referent. It's entirely notional. You use this ridiculous phrase of newborns, "assign gender" but there is no real "assigner" nor anything of substance behind "gender" as you use the word in that phrase.

>we just want to get married :)
>bake the cake! >:(

No one fucking cares what you do in your own free time. Just stop fucking with us. Stop indoctrinating our kids. Stop acting like gender is made up. Stop trying to make me play into your pronoun game. I'm not going to do it.

Attached: 1657902854998.gif (640x480, 2.47M)

join the 41%

Attached: 1641659342445.jpg (808x1200, 220.98K)

tbf it's mostly the **** and the cia trying to subvert everyone with counterculture narrative

No one cares how you feel. We don't want your shit near our kids

Do you have an OnlyFans?

Never post Miko again you fucking ape freak

The people who run this site want to discover every transphobe globally.