CHINA SAYS THERE WILL BE 'CONSEQUENCES' FOR AMERICA!

BIG HAPPENING

China furious after Pelosi lands in Taiwan, promises 'all necessary measures' to defend itself
China roundly condemns US involvement in Taiwan, says 'all consequences' of Pelosi trip should be borne by US

>"This is a serious violation of the one-China principle and the provisions of the three China-U.S. joint communiqués. It has a severe impact on the political foundation of China-U.S. relations, and seriously infringes upon China's sovereignty and territorial integrity," the Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote. "There is but one China in the world, Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory, and the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China."

foxnews.com/world/china-furious-pelosi-lands-taiwan-promises-all-necessary-measures-defend-itself

Attached: Untitled.png (1306x850, 636.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning

Do something then you yellow faggots, we're all tired of waiting.

Attached: Hypergolic villager pillager.webm (540x960, 2.09M)

We have to get ready, China will retaliate after 2 more weeks

>don't go to Taiwan or we'll totally shoot your plane down!
>Pelosi goes to Taiwan anyway
>d-don't do it again or we'll do something about it!

Half of the power of the Chinese government is just making empty threats

Attached: 1657042289746.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

>China cucks out
>America cucks out
>Russia cleaning up the mess again

China and America will collapse before they even fight.

This.
China would be bitchslapped into submission if they tried anything. They're just a slave factory for the US, and will remain that way until they collapse under the weight of their demographics. When that happens, slave factory role will go to India

Please embargo us, just cut all exports to the US
Crash the economy with it
Anything else and china is showing Russia has their balls

Holy shit a necessary measure just flew over my house!

>Please embargo us, just cut all exports to the US
If China did that it would collapse them first, they are a huge exporter.

She's an 80 year old lady. Jesus fuck China it makes you look so dumb.

call up the cyber police china no one gives a fuck about your sabre rattling. fucking do something or stfu.

Hurry the fuck up.

My dad works in intelligence and says this is no laughing matter. The chinese are planning to put urine in our soft drinks.

>The kike flag lies as usual
Why do you like seeing xi bottom for cyber vladermort Thanos ultra greymon putler

>Extra spicy trucker apple juice

Just for this I'm going to land in Taiwan in MSFS. Take THAT, China.

>lies
It isn't a lie, China exports a massive amount to the US. They can't stop that or they would be fucked immediately.

Fucking lold, pee pee in your coke confirmed.

Will anyone take China seriously after getting their shit kicked in my a geriatric old bitch?

China? Do you mean West Taiwan ?

*yawn*

China needs america more than America needs China
Just like Europe needs Russia more than Russia needs Europe
Don’t write checks your ass can’t cash

Wait so she went and they did nothing? I fucking hate chinks so much. Why are they so inherently fucking weak? You yellowskin cowards need to just give up and let someone with balls run your shit government of bugmen.

Attached: Chinks stay losing.png (757x1411, 259.18K)

They've already seized our means of production. kek

>there will be consequences
Well, Chinks, we're waiting. We've BEEN waiting for actual action instead of the usual Chinese deceitful posturing.

Lulz
Still a Jew flag

Attached: CC9A6CD3-77AD-4F4F-8E86-4C4153A829E7.jpg (536x600, 102.24K)

No