"Nice" wrinkled gas station flag they put over his casket

"Nice" wrinkled gas station flag they put over his casket.
Tell me exactly how John McCain betrayed this country, or tell me where I can read about it.

Attached: 1646991785956.jpg (600x468, 25.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIbf6wB8LSU
youtube.com/watch?v=L5pjpLiw30M
prepareforchange.net/2017/09/11/navy-releases-mccains-records-mccain-was-personally-responsible-for-the-deadliest-fire-in-the-history-of-the-us-navy/comment-page-3/
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By being a politician

fpbp

>Tell me exactly how John McCain betrayed this country
By being a sock puppet for the Pentagon, shilling for Israel, running the 4th amendment through the shredder, and sending white rural Christian men to be maimed and killed in pointless globalist wars overseas.

He worked with ISIS to help move the globalist agenda forward.

Attached: McCain and Mark Turi.png (1350x666, 244.66K)

Attached: McCain and Mark Turi 002.png (1361x664, 319.92K)

Attached: McCain and Mark Turi 003.png (1360x590, 233.27K)

Bush Sr Too

ok ok, good stuff. I see you know your shit.

There are so many reasons to despise that traitor.

1. On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet started his jet as while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a 'scamp' and it was well known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.

2. He was not a hero. Getting shot down and captured may make him a victim, but not a hero. He probably didn't pay attention during a training class, and so he didn't pull in his arms when he ejected over North Vietnam-and that's why they were broken. His captors knew he was the progeny of four star admirals and if anything gave him special treatment. McCain begged for medical treatment and sang like a bird at the 'Hanoi Hilton' to get it. He gave up vital intelligence that led to the deaths of more aviators.

3. Upon his return to America he immediately stabbed his wife in the back. She was badly injured in a car accident and he couldn't be bothered to help her. Instead, he quickly dumped her and married a wealthy heiress who could fund his political career. People get divorced all the time, but the manner in which he proceeded only underscores his cold-hearted selfishness.

>B-b-but tv said war good!
I just found out the Taliban were the ones ending the sandnigger pedofilia and the govt the US installed is all groomers ofc
I hate this faggot ass country

he was a reliable tie-breaker vote for the democrats

off all the Q shit out there I firmly believe both McCain and Bush Sr. were executed.

Senator Kasich says McCain was "Put to death"
youtube.com/watch?v=aIbf6wB8LSU
Megan McCain says her father was "killed"
youtube.com/watch?v=L5pjpLiw30M

Attached: changing legs.jpg (640x853, 90.06K)

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy.
prepareforchange.net/2017/09/11/navy-releases-mccains-records-mccain-was-personally-responsible-for-the-deadliest-fire-in-the-history-of-the-us-navy/comment-page-3/

That shitbag betrayed those POWs left behind.
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

He's painted as a happy and brave 'Maverick' and strong 'Independent' by the Deep State media. Wrong. He was a jackass of major proportions. The 'Warrior' of the Senate was owned by the Deep State and George Soros in particular. McCain became a shill for open borders who also supported globalism and carbon taxes to fight 'climate change.' At the same time, he was the worst enemy of military veterans, whom he left mistreated and in the lurch. Now there's a bill in Congress meant to provide aid for vets and they want to name it after their 'hero,' McCain. Disgusting.

He supported Bush in the Iraq war, even though the entry into that quagmire was based on lies. McCain claimed we would stay there 100 years if necessary. Such stubbornness and war mongering combined with his flash-temper only highlight the fact that he should have been nowhere near the nuke button. McCain was a reckless 'hot head'

>The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.
>Bush Sr Too
Yeah, the news really sucked Bush's cock during his funeral.
So, why can't we get a reasonable mainstream view on him from any outlet? Why is no one publicly shitting on him?

mccain was a maverick in that he sometimes crossed the aisle to vote with his fellow republicans

always did like the kasich line. very curious.

never forget

Attached: Screenshot_20200115-133544_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x1137, 335.28K)

I know a lot of veterans saw him as a sort of “house nigger”. He could cut veteran welfare, benefits, pay etc and it came across as more acceptable publicly coming from him.

Its been years since they put him to death.

He was executed for treason.

Here is a pic of him getting the isis band started.
Didn't he also crash a jet on a carrier killing some fellow service men?

Attached: 1648267339385.png (500x522, 143.41K)

Either the old world swamp is being drained by their new world replacements or these war criminals are faking their deaths and retiring to switzerland or the ukraine (not the state of israel because Jerusalem is very soon to be carpet bombed)

Intentional wet start of his jet which washed the deck with fire and started the worst blaze in navy history.

Isnt that the guy who burned down an aircraft carrier and betrayed over 6000 Americans to death so he could get the good cell in vietcong hands?

That's is.
I think his dad papered over this fuck up.