Why do older women especially Gen X give such bad life advice to younger women?

Why do older women especially Gen X give such bad life advice to younger women?

Attached: B0EC0B75-4D5C-4AE8-9099-6CEDD6E9DA21.jpg (595x578, 69.9K)

letting men fuck your holes isn't a skill

It's not just the women in that generation, my brother told me to get a job in collapsing Canada and he doesn't even own a fucking house.

out of spite, because they want them to suffer the same fate as they did

Hedonism is their only God.

based and fpbp

Based

based and thotpilled

>out of spite, because they want them to suffer the same fate as they did
Crab bucket mentality. Miserable people want other people to be miserable too.

Makes sense.

Clarify for me- do you mean "Get a job in Canada vs Get a job/ply a trade somewhere more functional than Canada" or "Get a job in Canada vs. being a bum in Canada who picks lo mein out of Chang's dumpster like a giant raccoon"?
Because if he argued the second one, then he's probably got a point.

When do we collapse? Just two more weeks right?

Feminism

Attached: 1658907470342888.png (1500x3719, 594.72K)

They're been raised wrong and convinced that all their problems aren't because of their behavior.

False dichotomy. That poster has another option, which is lie and say he's insane and get gibs from the government. Or just stay at home and NEET it up.
Our nations are collapsing and nobody in power has bothered to do anything about it... better not to stress yourself. If working hard won't ever afford me the "luxury" of owning property and retiring, then I just don't give a fuck.

Misery loves company.

Every two weeks 19000 new Canadians arrive from India.

I was 24 years old once too. You're going to fall behind with that mentality. Remember I said this, especially when it finally dawns on you that this is the truth. You should feel stupid because you are.

Misery loves company.
Also, women get wet watching other women fail.

it's a lot like married people, or people who had kids when they were poor
they hate their lives and can't conceive of someone actually planning more than 2 days ahead

Misery loves company. They fucked up so they want to spread it to the younger generation under the bullshit that being a slut is ""liberating"" .

Cheapened labour is going to cause us to collapse?

wahmen are evil

Attached: One Punch Modern Women.jpg (600x600, 57.65K)

factual

Attached: 1644933540123.jpg (600x386, 86.51K)

It already collapsed you dipshit nigger

nigger kill yourself
we have Weimar-tier inflation on top of the fact that we are currently in a recession
this is the third "once in a lifetime" economic downturn my generation has lived through
nobody is getting ahead, the entire US economy is supported by Boomers are their retarded, Earth shattering, dragon level wealth.
Literally nothing can be done but wait for the collapse, and clearly millions of people agree with me because everyone's dropping out right now.
The only people I know who own homes are Boomers... who definitely didn't deserve them.

Attached: minimum wage over time boomers inflationary rate.jpg (2372x1868, 644.18K)

Because they are women, they have no life advice worth a damn.

you bring shame to famiry

>wall of text
im not reading that, sergei

Based

The senior realizes she doesn’t have to do anything and will still get her holes fucked. The freshman is an insecure twat that hasn’t experienced the glories of BBC yet

remember when taco bell was good

Attached: 1659105994943538.jpg (640x360, 46.13K)

Roasties wanting other holes to be roasties so they can brag to each other about being slightly better than other roasties. Women have a weird social hierarchy based on the Arby's beef flap model.

to continue their lineage of ruining civilization

I feel like the gibs train can't keep chugging along, especially for whites.
Things are in the slow collapse and we're headed for favelaism, so the excess wealth being turned into gibs will also start to run out, and here it'll be reserved for Shaneequa in Detroit, and in Canada I assume it'll be reserved for Mukluk in an igloo.
I might be wrong and you get to ride it out until your golden years as a comfy neet.

If the country has collapsed why are all the bureaucrats and badge thugs still getting paid? Why are all the services still going? Why are you such a fag?

>niggers in a frat
They'd need to go to college first.

it was never good

>The only people I know who own homes are Boomers
you were supposed to use the low interest rates two years ago to buy a house in the countryside where your kids can grow up half an hour from the nearest shitty

DESU, for all that we love to shit on boomers, Gen X is at least as bad.

Fucking wine aunt generation.

Moral collapse. There's already a collapse in services. Next will be a private sector collapse and then the government will fall. Have you not looked at Sri Lanka or Venezuala?

Pizza Hut you dumb motherfucker.

sorry bout yer luck

Assuming they aren't there because of the seasonal nigger quotas.

Because the rules are made up and the points don't matter, obviously you're a shitskin or a zoomer who doesn't know what things were like 20 years ago, kill yourself nigger

>Literally nothing can be done but wait for the collapse
Maybe you are right, but you can still do something about yourself. Even the collapsing Roman Empire had great men like Stilicho and Aetius in its last moments.

Affirmative action

"I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."

What is this image trying to convey?

The "pure" girl on the right is still dressed like a whore.

Gen X is diet boomers and they are largely interchangeable

Holy fuck you're dumb

>you were supposed to buy exorbitantly priced houses back when they were slightly less exorbitantly priced
found the fed nigger, you should definitely kill yourself

Attached: boomers 4.jpg (2335x1800, 2.48M)

Because their ego thinks their ego is wisdom

it was baller i would go there when i was feeling sick and put diablo sauce on one of each of the 1$ items, that was 5 years ago

Last time I checked, the nigger population of colleges and unis is largely female, like three Shaneequas for every Tyrone.
They get free rides, the schools lower their requirements and they still simply can't be assed.

STFU noob

>Moral collapse
What the fuck does that even? We are more "moral" than ever before, constantly obsessing over being the good guy and showing how helpful we are.

>There's already a collapse in services.
No, there isn't. I live in fucking Toronto where the services are more strained than anywhere else, they are still going.

>Have you not looked at Sri Lanka or Venezuala?
Our country is rich, dumbass. We are not Sri Lanka or Venezuela.

Then teach me, kike.