You've been living in a Weimar republic all your life

This is from the 70's, do you think this is gay? Do you think if a band like this came out you wouldn't call it gay, queer, faggotry?

Fact is your parents,grandparents, great grandparents were telling you at that moment probably that this was the work of the devil, you simply didn't listen.
They were silenced and ridiculed as overconservative parents and that times were changing.

All this queer, lgbt progressive stuff has been in the works for 50 years+, remember Woodstock? Yeah, you're just as much brainwashed as the zoomers are you fucking shmuck, you just didn't realise it.

Attached: 91nT1ButtiL._AC_SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 471.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Snider#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=w-0d_1U_GgE&ab_channel=Kylev2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>do you think this is gay?
Those guys have 100% gotten way more pussy than i have or will.

nobody likes hair metal niggers

a man fucking a lot of women is just as bad as a whore fucking a lot of men due to the damage he causes to women.

>This is from the 70's
80s isn't it?

It's the truth.
If you can recognize masonic/kabbalist/pedo/satanic symbolism watch the old commercial compilations on youtube. Shit's been there with us for awhile now.

Ya. Hair metal is 80's.

Tons of people called them gay, they just weren't actually gay like they are today

A lot of us saw them more as Halloween costume characters, not fags. Now Dee is a cocksucker so full circle I guess.

A key that opens many locks is a good key. A lock that has been opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

The album cover is supposed to be funny. Its a send up of the hair band genre. They are purposefully overdoing it while profiting from it.

Nobody listens to Twisted Faggots

wait until this nigger hears about the hart celler act.

>Now Dee is a cocksucker
Really? I thought he had kids. I still can't believe rock you like a hurricane is about fuckin dudes in the ass. Still Love Judas priest though. Great band.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Snider#Early_life

i agree with you, OP. the pop culture was already weird few decades ago. kiss is the most obvious example

they're clowns
on stage you gotta stand out.
it makes for a better show.

not from the 70's you dumb fuckin zoomer

Hey zoomzoom, it's great that you learned about hair bands last month, but here's a little pro-tip:

EVERY DUDE IN THE 80S CALLED THESE GUYS FAGGOTS. IT WAS ONLY TEENAGE GIRLS WHO WERE INTO THEM.

That songs by Scorpion not Twisted Sister you dunce

NOT
MY
PROBLEM
youtube.com/watch?v=w-0d_1U_GgE&ab_channel=Kylev2

yeah and specifically twisted sister wasnt on atlantic's label until the 80s. op is a retard fag shill. if youre a nooticer like me youve noticed the only acceptable decade shills bring up positively is the 90s. bc thats when the floodgates were really opened up by globohomo. just think of all the
>WOWEE THE 90S WERE HECKIN BASED
>WOWEE GUIZE WERE THE 90S REALLY THAT GREAT
>TELL ME ABOUT THE 90S GOYS
threads that pop up. everything before the 90s ist verboten to them. its too based for them

ofcourse we're brainwashed
we're all brainwashed
and it's okey to just suddenly stop taking it, you don't need to wait an for excuse buddy

I was talking about judas priest, but yeah. Sorry man. Big hair was before my time. We looked pretty faggy in the early 2000s too though, so it's cool. I get it.

Based and glamtera-pilled

Attached: EotgUo6WMAAkC4X[1].png (319x460, 146.92K)

The hair metal bands of the 80s were so alpha fucking like 8 bitches/day they could pull this look off and nobody thought twice about it.

Attached: Avg day for Nikki Sixx.jpg (443x338, 45.76K)

Dee Snyder is based fuck off