I fucking hate Wind Turbines

>Be degenerate low-life scum lefty
>MUH Nuclear Power bad because...IT JUST IS OK?!!
>Claim you love nature and the earth
>Destroy every fucking vista with the ugly giant wind turbines.
I mean look at picrel. It´s fucking disgusting. They destroyed what would be a tranquil view of a couple of mountains and a nice little village, in the name of (((Progress))).

As soon as you´re any farther outside of a City, you see these disgusting monstrosities, destroying every pleasant view of nature.
They are like a constant reminder that no matter how far you go, you can never escape globohomo.

Attached: 1659549418074549.jpg (1290x861, 339.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywWNx3OJyuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ruins-of-the-castello-di-cotone-a-medieval-settlement-in-scansano-E1JMT8.jpg (1300x1025, 295.36K)

I'm willing to suffer them as a way to kill off the green insanity, and with a 20-30 year lifetime, they can be removed again.

Attached: 640px-Ardrossan,_Scotland,_United_Kingdom.jpg (640x425, 68.69K)

Attached: 000_9lv4yz.png (1024x682, 878.22K)

>they can be removed again.
But they won´t.

Me too fren. They are an abomination and they are hazard to human health.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywWNx3OJyuo

Can't wait till the day we blown these abomination up

All it takes is one determined demolitions expert

Are you aware that wind turbines can't be recycled

No I wasn´t, which makes me hate them even more.

Not the roads though...

Attached: 2022-02-03_183224.jpg (1273x713, 320.2K)

Another from Norway
What's even more annoying is the blinking lights at night

Attached: 617456.jpg (1354x904, 325.51K)

Attached: 2022-02-03_183146.jpg (1271x723, 156.4K)

I really wish this world would embrace nuclear power

They just cut them ontoy large chunks and bury in a landfill. It's absolutely fucking bonkers to consider them "green".

Yes
Western designs are out of this world safe (inbuilt safety measure - if the water stops flowing the reaction will automatically stop + containment building). Only potential problem is missile strikes and terror operations - which can become extremely problematic (could even destroy nations).

>could even destroy nations
Nations like France, Germany, UK, Finland does not have the force needed to deal with multiple nuclear meltdowns caused by missiles or terrorists.

Sick disgusting bird killers!

Attached: Stop the Murders.jpg (1140x642, 187.59K)

These countries are not strong enough to deal with such matters alone.

Treehuggers should also be aware of how many birds these things kill every year.

They don't even work

Look, I know its fucking wind. But what the fuck do you think happens? Wind hits turbines, spins turbines, wind energy used to spin turbines now no longer in the atmosphere. This is not about energy production, this is about geoengineering weather.