DAILY NICE: TEACHER WALKS FOR SEX WITH STUDENT

click2houston.com/news/local/2022/08/02/probation-given-for-former-tomball-isd-teacher-who-had-3-year-sexual-relationship-with-student-beginning-when-boy-was-13/?outputType=amp

Attached: FCC8753B-B34A-475E-8A20-138A523B0F0A.jpg (306x499, 37.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9pTuPZTwF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god i wish that was me

nice, i wish i won the lottery when i was 13

nice

Political how?

Nice.

Attached: 0ZMqvT_tIdpUxamlHBAYMaLUVJU5pLveyJhtQ2ylSHg.jpg (550x336, 24.93K)

Nice

I hate America so much

Why do you want to fuck a 13 year old boy?

I bet this 13yo kid was a nigger 6 feet tall

hahah

>Pedophile let go after raping child for three years
Female privilege at work. Feed her feet first into a woodchipper.

Niiiiiiiiice

10 years for raping a minor.

lucky kid

Why do you faggots support this rapist?i don't get it.

How come those p-hunters never go after these femoid teachers? There is a YouTube channel here ripe for the taking.

Because they never had sex and are coomer losers?

Why hoes desperate? Don't they have a monopoly on this?

It's so unfair

>Pedophilia is okay when it's a woman
Why not just pull the ripcord and legalize it all

What's the name of that kid that got groomed by his milf teacher and thought it was so based and ended up marrying her only to realize decades later that he got fucked over and divorced the decrepit whore?

Why stop there? The kid is a future man, so if anything HE raped HER.

And we never even think of you faggot

Macron?

Indeed

Attached: 1646723407863.jpg (1000x938, 112.4K)

lmao are you still wearing masks in the US?

I'd hit it

I lost my virginity at 13 too and thankfully it was a 16y/o dutch girl and not some crazed spic teacher

Attached: 1642616547995.jpg (226x250, 7.98K)

kek is it actually true that nord girls go to med countries to get fugged?

He was a nigger. 100%.
Tomball is close to Houston, Nigger capital of the US.

I got a boner just from seeing her talk

Attached: 1651969199457.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

>women are so heckin cute and nice, they can do no harm, tee hee
>if a grow ass woman is having sex with a child, then he is a lucky guy!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE A 30 YEARS OLD GROWN ASS MAN DATING A 25 YEARS INNOCENT FEMALE CHILD??? YOU FUCKING PEDO GROOMER THIS IS SICK YOU SHOULD BE JAILED
Remember, we live in a patriarchy where 99% of inmates are men and it has been proven in every country that if we are looking at the same crimes, women always get less than men.
But it's the patriarchy.

Kek

nice, hot, based.

Nice!!

Because every male can relate. There's not one teenage boy who did not have horny thoughts about a teacher. Simple biology.

I love how everyone goes "Nice" and "I wish that was me", but if the genders were swapped, you´d wish the death sentence upon LE EBIL PEDO!
You all wished you were the 13 year old in this case, then what makes you think it´s any different when it´s a female?

fuck yeah dudes

He was hispanic.

Where did I say this you absolute retard? Too bad that drop you suffered as a baby didn't kill you.
Because you rather think about niggers

>The boy told authorities that Bodine moved into his apartment complex after her divorce, and that the two had sex in her classroom and her car several times, according to the affidavit.
damn that is hot as fuck bros wish this was me

wow another christcuck thread

all of the closet pedos come out saying "IF THE GENDERS WERE REVERSED" to try and get us to flip to your side but it doesn't work.

As long as an adult woman doesn't transmit anything permanent or penetrate the boy there's nothing wrong.

>for everyone ITT who got sexually abused as children

100% of modern science opposes your bigoted, hateful, and hurtful pseudoscience myth of "child rape". That's subconscious bias against being molested or fucked as a child. You need to go to a sensitivity training and learn to respect other people's sexual orientations.

You're just perpetuating institutional discrimination and hate speech against a vulnerable minority group because you're subconscious bias turns you into a bigot. Go get help.

Just because you chose to get raped doesn't mean it wasn't your choice. You could have chosen to consent. You could have chosen to enjoy it. You chose to get raped instead, and you're the only guilty party here.

The only reason "child rape" exists is because people like you choose to invent this fictional crime instead of be open minded, tolerant, and respectful of other people. The logic of "I chose not to like the person, so I'm the victim" is the same logic of the KKK and the Nazis. You're just an intolerant bigot, and until you conquer your subconscious bias, the trans-consensual sexual encounter you had will always falsely be seen as "rape".

>trans-consensual sex is consensual sex
>you had consensual sex with somebody
>that's perfectly fine
>stop being trans-phobic

Once you stop being transphobic and accept that trans-consensual-sex is real consensual sex, then you will stop having this "being raped" problem and you will instead look back on a nice, enjoyable, consensual sexual experience.

Attached: TrumpHateCrimeCheck.jpg (690x900, 63.86K)

I found her YouTube channel:

Attached: POOH.jpg (600x600, 104.83K)