What's the context behind this image

What's the context behind this image

Attached: FZLEA_DXkAA0tYt.jpg (1026x855, 135.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YebQaZg26xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KofsFArQNyY
youtu.be/LKW4PMlS0oA
youtube.com/watch?v=77gmc1WY49Y
youtu.be/37ZDZXHS9M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are sad

Don't mess with China. Final warning.

They must be "morning" the loss of a Communist official.
>Who knows

Its obvious acting.

little guy in the middle front is so pathetic looking

they're going to the far west of china to fight the karaboga uyghrs

>mfw rations are chicken instead of dog

They knew they were going to the Indian border to get hacked up with axes. Lmao

They just watched Top Gun.

Me hours after chili burrito day.

It was when India and China were fighting at the border or some shit. The chinks I the picture assumed they were driving to their deaths.

>inb4 a bunch of zog niggercattle slaves saying they are going to war
they were coming back from a training exercise and found out they ran out of dog at the canteen

It's the chinese variant of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YebQaZg26xQ

And patriotic songs for traumabonding comraderie that survives long term contact with the delicious pussy of the enemy, i.e.
youtube.com/watch?v=KofsFArQNyY

Training for how bad it is, and how quick you need to act when your enemy government decides that chemicals are the best way to kill everyone in an area.

Not sure why the practice is used, yer dead dead before you even realize you're under attack. So it's traumabonding national patriotism.

Attached: 1659511649971559.jpg (110x111, 3.84K)

I found the original video where the image comes from, they were singing some nationalistic song and started crying.

youtu.be/LKW4PMlS0oA

They can't contain their joy over China becoming the dominant world power.
Or they're one child policy brats throwing a tantrum

>tfw the west threatens to remove china's globalist reign

They were forced to ride on a chinese bus

Why did you mass > to my fart joke?

They are being forced to suckle at the US titcow conqurer Pelosi's cans..once she has her fill of sucking she pisses on them for Democracy

Attached: pooh-insta_071917015545.jpg (1820x1024, 138.63K)

too much truth for the poltard

The common caption is about them being shipped off to war but they could just as easily be singing a song that makes them emotional.
I could easily find photos of football teams in buses who look just like that singing some local or national song.

>BWC just entered the building.

I thought this was from when china and india had a little fist fight on a boarder. from what I recall....
>Both sides meet up
>Chinks talk shit about poo higher rank
>Poo bros don't like that so they all beat the shit out of each other on a cliff side
>Some are killed
>Honestly looks bad for china
The picture
>These guys are being sent in after all that bullshit. They smell defeat.....

Attached: 1652919156323.jpg (400x399, 17.46K)

Soldiers are supposed to show a little more emotional discipline than faggot teenagers who play with balls

Yellow niggers sent to the indian border are scared to death. The chinks are not a warrior race, they're a bug race.
youtube.com/watch?v=77gmc1WY49Y

photoshoot for western social media to poke fun at le evil chinese man. god knows how many years ago that pic was taken lmao

Attached: 1590321819525.jpg (1024x894, 113.33K)

When will pajeets and Chinks kill enough of each other to stop pollution?

Attached: 1655558113429.jpg (400x400, 20.17K)

they we're told at the time they're going to fight for Taiwan and fight yankees
they're crying cause it was during Trump's term and Chinese are paper tigers

chinese warriors crying about leaving their base on the indian border, they are angry and its made them so upset they have been brought to tears... not tears of sadness but tears of rage because the chinese soldier is a warrior and wants to be at the border to attack and maim the poo at a moments notice
the mountains belong to china

>T-this was from AGES ago! We're all chads now!
OK chang

Brainwashed insectoid bugmen are probably cheering one of their eternal commie-lords.
cockroaches at work

>These guys are being sent in after all that bullshit. They smell defeat.....

>Yellow niggers sent to the indian border are scared to death.
Neither of these true see They were singing some patriotic song and started crying.

Chinks have been conditions and brainwashed to start weeping everytime they hear patriotic songs.
Another example of this.
youtu.be/37ZDZXHS9M4

Are they still arguing over that

Pajeets go beaten up by China and denied it but then China released the footage of Pajeet zerglings getting curbstomped After nobody bought their cope that "poos secretly defeated China always 5 times more nenenene but are too humble to proof it" 1 Billion poos and 0.2 Billion Amerimutts were enraged.

So to heal their feelings and safe face which is very important in Amerimutt culture, Amerimutt state run media combed the internet for some random old photos of singing cadets and Amerimutts told the crying poos that this proofs China is very afraid of the poos and poos and Amerimutts are very strong and powerful.

Of course since poos are also jew like Amerimutts they made a quick wink wink and you jews astroturfed the larp ever since.

Attached: 1645649458293.jpg (575x508, 123.54K)

You do know we can see your flag, right?
Would you like to talk about your own soldiers?

they were singing a patriotic ching chong song