You will eat the nigger foods

What are the political implications of Lucky Charms being considered healthier than eggs? I'm surprised they didn't place fried chicken beneath watermelon.

Attached: eoj9px2ybif91.png (680x509, 134.18K)

With the exception of being a protein boost I've never understood why people assume eggs are good for you. Nothing about them seems particularly healthy.

Do the opposite and you'll be better off

I unironically love watermelon and fired chicken so I'm ok with this.

where is this shit from

>Lucky Charms being considered healthier than eggs?
Eggs fried in butter, not just eggs.

I love how they have to add bs, like "user don't eat steak, it's so bad for you when you cook it in kerosene"

Unironically.
Only problem with bottom three is that they stuff animals with (((hormones))).
Still way better than eating vegetable antinutrients.

Today at noon I ate half a pound of browned ground beef and three fried eggs

This pic has to be a meme.

Long history of marketing, whole reason the well balanced breakfast was pushed to sell more eggs and bacon. In the span of a year they'll go from superfood to avoid at all costs a dozen times. In general a fried egg isn't bad as long as you don't fry it in a tub of crisco.

Why canned peaches? How are they better than regular peaches?

ground beef is the most healthy thing on that entire list

This, butter is important because it has all the fat soluble vitamins in it - its far healthier than vegetable seed oils. Obviously you need to eat in moderation and not just eat 5000 calories of butter a day. Fasting and dieting every so often will keep you metabolically healthy, eating rich foods like grass fed beef, organs, butter and other fermented products.

Wtf is a Cheerio, some british thing? Also isn't watermelon just water and sugar?

>chocolate covered almonds

Attached: 1582080525308.jpg (960x720, 125.47K)

They don't want you healthy encough to collect your pension.

Luck Charms actually have fiber, your eggerinos are just empty fat calories. Duh

Remember: always consume the opposite of what the jews tell you

always do the opposite of whatever 'officials' have to say. they are just parrots of jewish propaganda designed to destroy and degrade the masses.

So Lucky Charms is better to eat than ground beef or eggs? Any retard who believes this deserves their fate from eating a steady diet of concentrated goy slop.

go look at the ingredients you fucking vermin, i wanna cut your head off

(((doctors))) and (((the american heart association))) considers saturated fat bad, and PUFA seed oils good. they also recommend refined carbohydrates.

needless to say, you shouldnt trust or listen to these people.

Attached: 1647879070124.png (471x427, 287.06K)

> yes goy, this plastic bag of sugar and food dye is much healthier for your children than a plate of farm fresh eggs.

>what is protein
You are a retarded nigger. Gonna go make a 5 egg omelet right now

Eggs fried in butter is great.
Butter isnt bad at all, but vegetable oil will seriously fuck you up.

In fact I think I'm gonna go make some eggs fried in butter right now.