Taiwan Happening Update: Ukraine 2.0

Yes, you were a retard if you really believed that China was going to shoot Pelosi out of the sky.

But the reality is that we are in another Ukraine situation. Fake drills being performed as a pretext to prepare troops for invasion.

The entire PLA Air Force has been mobilized.

Troops and equipment continue to move into Fujian.

Peking and Shanghai air defenses are on high alert.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 11.50.01 AM.png (363x116, 27.6K)

CHINA #WAN!!!

2 more weeks

>hours after Pelosi visit ends

Attached: 1659545803529.jpg (640x573, 47.62K)

I don’t understand why can’t China’s 1.4 billion people just overwhelm Taiwan’s 24 million people until they capitulate

>i dont understand why the buerger non jew majority cant just overwhelm and expel the jew microminority that rules them

you can't zerg rush the taiwan strait

They are taking kinmen island this week, cap it amd check it

Russia need soliders and china can provide them FUCCCCK IT'S OVER NATO BROS

Attached: 1580388782228.jpg (750x750, 72.85K)

>Taiwan Happening Update: Ukraine 2.0
Time for Comfy Taiwan Happening

Apples to oranges.

they got all of the women and a good portion of men. boomers really are low tiered awareness dim's. We need precedent for violence. expect a nazi rising in the following years.

cause americlucks are cowards

Attached: file.png (729x213, 23.05K)

The only thing they're taking, this week, is this L.

M-maybe they'll even be able to take Ukraine once they team up

How can they be fake drills if the point of drills is to prepare for military action?

Imagine constantly falling for bullshit like this

Is just 3 day. So i guess is not really take taiwan. Is just take area in control near taiwan. Anyway i don't think we would take taiwan this day. But this area will normally control by us lately. Also i don't think we would take it by force. Since democrat win the media now. They probably not take this seriously. They would like a report that pelosi gone and china do nothing. so this would not be a big deal. No fire and just a drill.

NO THEY'LL TAKE EUROPE ITS OVER

Attached: 0030939499292.jpg (171x170, 4.59K)

> another Ukraine situation

What are you even talking about?

Pelosi could have done nothing but warmongering to give CCP an excuse to invade Taiwan.
America should deploy US troops in Taiwan Now.
Pelosi praising CCP along with SK house speaker(sk dems).jpeg

Attached: jpeg;base6494f0ab8da76e912.jpg (973x631, 88K)

Taiwan is one of the most defensible islands in the world, it's not like Britain which is just a bunch of hills and plains. Taiwan has mountains, jungles, and mud flats, which are all a hell for attackers to fight in. It's like a combination of Vietnam, Great Britain, and Afghanistan - not only would you need overwhelming naval superiority, you would also have to fight guerrilla warfare in the most fortifiable terrain on Earth. China will need more than 1.4 billion men to overwhelm that tiny little island.

Attached: 1655209441049.jpg (492x492, 45.67K)

Bruh, Russia is getting btfo against Russia meanwhile Germany is rearming.

Look up the million man swim on Google.

0.03835616438 more years

I mean fake drills like when Russia claimed "oh it's just drills nothing to see here." while they were positioning troops on Eastern Ukraine and Belarus.

Idk, they seem pretty butt hurt and those islands are right off the coast of their major military buildup. I know your a nato shill behind that flag, and thats fine, but what is anybody going to do if they take those little islands off the coast? Absolutely nothing

chinks are globalists and must be destroyed

Wake me up in 2 weeks time once they've took it, fellow MIGApede.

Zelensky said the situation in Donbass is hell and that Russia has the upper hand, does that sound like winning to you?

But if Taiwan is part of China, then why does China blockade their own country?

china will take it and nobody will do shit because china exports so much stuff. its not like russia where its just gas and oil and poor people.
china is shit knock offs that people need and poor people. plus they export slutty students every year

Bc they're pretending they're not. Getting uppity.

Yeah, last I checked Russia had the second most powerful military on earth yet they're paying for each inch of soil in blood. I don't expect Ukraine to win that war but I don't expect Russia to get what they want either.