Roastie btfo

Roastie btfo

Attached: Roastie.jpg (1080x1365, 289.8K)

Every time someone calls me crazy I point to these people.

Where are the trial tears?
I want to see her life ruined forever
>Politician delivers a pallet of bricks
>Protestors do the rioting and looting that is expected
Convenient idiot is not a valid defense

>George Floyd seige
Ftfy

They should make her work hard labor in prison to pay for the damages.

a white male conservative would have gotten 20 years. I hate whataboutisms but it's true

This. And you can bet the headlines would be laced with accusations of muh nazis.

>mostly peaceful goy
>the only bad actors during the summer of riots were whites

I have eyes. I saw for myself who was really making up the majority of those riots.

Kek the only people who get in trouble for the Floyd riots are whites

>2.5 years
Please, there are boomers getting 10 years for neatly arranging water bottles on the floor in the capital building.

Out in 3 months

>blumenthal
fucking jews
also, they tracked her down with this shirt she bought from etsy lol

Attached: blumenthal.jpg (768x430, 102.67K)

la cretura fat goblina.

Attached: 7897.jpg (788x1024, 269.62K)

When conducting terrorist acts always be clean shaven, wear gloves, cover your face, wear a hat with IR diodes in it, wear common non distinctive clothing, change cloths immediately after, burn all gear after, and don't take your fucking cellphone with you. Jez its like these people don't know shit and are asking to go to jail.

She has the palsy
I changed my mind

she'll do 2 months and get out talking about how racist the justice system is and that she should still be in jail because a black would be

Yeah. It was white retard antifa faggots lol

Attached: 31xp-antifa-pix1-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x549, 192.73K)

it's surprising because jews are professional 'activists" who have been destroying the country for decades and she didn't know this
maybe she just wanted a cute shirt for rioting

Attached: 1598588868073.png (640x640, 432.59K)

it's probably like 30% jews and the rest are mental patients who were paid in drugs

Isn't going to help you when AI can identify you by race with 99.999% accuracy just by looking at your blurry x-ray. Soon enough they'll be matching you from a facial/gait/profile recognition database instantly.

fifth post best post

Jesus the wall is real. And ruthless

Sneed it or feed it?

There are ways to obscure your facial features. everything from makeup to latex. Point is you always do something to hide who you are so the police don't show up at your door and you never talk about what you did.

They can already strip makeup from images and identifying latex with just enough resolution would be trivial for an AI, then all they would have to do is make it illegal, find you, and force you put your information in the database on that alone. They could even passively build a database of every citizen based on photo ID, create 3d model approximations of your skull, take your gait, mannerisms, etc and match that to any security footage. Anything you would think of, they have already considered. You and other would-be insurgents are way out of your depth in the coming era. You will be enslaved by technology and it will be impossible to fight back.