Who is the antichrist?

Share your best guess. It is someone in politics.

Attached: JFK Jr is the antichrist 72.jpg (1000x959, 330.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/htLm7LhgLUJS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

Does not exist
Sure there are some wannabe retards and some deluded fools out there but there is no antichrist.

Here is my top candidate for the antichrist role:

JFK Jr. He faked his death, he is alive.

Attached: John-F.-Kennedy-Jr.-is-Q-QAnon.fun-2.jpeg.jpg (350x200, 16.97K)

Attached: Oh-Bomb-ya.jpg (299x169, 5.4K)

Prince William

>the antichrist will be universally beloved - the bible
>the anti Christ is a current politician, even though all politicians are universally hated - retarded Christkike

Why do i know more about your fucking holy book than you do, jfc
Clean it up jannies

Who's to say there's only one why can't there be multiple manifestations? Isn't that kind of dualistic that there's just one

The Jews

The Christ and the antichrist.... considering we live in a Multiverse

Forget the fabricated propaganda psyop myths of JFK fighting against israel/the cia/the fed etc. The entire kennedy family is a bloodline illuminati family. Their main jewish trick is to pretend to be the outsiders who fight the 'evil' system. They are part of the same system they claim to fight against. Spread the truth everywhere on the internet and online. Tell everyone that JFK Jr is the antichrist.

Attached: 1646494971354.jpg (713x344, 57.74K)

Qrd on whiteshell? Or is exactly as wikipedia says?

Elon Musk is the Antichrist. He will attempt to enslave all who took the Mark of the Beast vaccines using Starlink and command them to accept the World Passport (grey card with no name on it). Upon accepting it, you will be branded with 666 via isotope rays and be damned to permanent Hell.

The antichrist is the absence of christ, we all have christ in us but many live antichrist lives.

An eye for an eye. The antichrist has one eye.

If JFK Jr. shows up alive, he is the Antichrist, agreed. That narrative would be so contrived. It even steals the resurrection story of Jesus.

Until then, my bets are still on some Pope. Now, or in the future.

You have the "evil" side with their NWO (Obama, Biden, Fauci, Gates, Soros, Klaus, etc) and then the "light" side (Trump, Q, JFK jr, ?Musk?, ?Putin?, etc). The Antichrist is 100% not going to be on the "evil" side but I'm doubting he'll be from the "light" side either. I think he will be a third party who exposes both sides as fraud. So perhaps the "light" side will expose the pedo elite and stop the NWO and start setting up a NESARA kingdom or something, then the Antichrist will come out to expose them as frauds.

If you look at these typical depictions of the Masonic checkerboard, you have the black and white tiles to represent said "evil" and "light" sides. But notice the staircases, they offer an escape from the game, from the false duality of "good" and "evil", the obvious "evil" and obvious "light" sides we're currently being offered. But the eye, Satan / The Antichrist is not on the checkboard at all, he is not on a white tile as a white hat. He is above the checkerboard, so I propose the Antichrist will end the game, he will expose both the Illuminati / NWO and Q / NESARA. The point isn't to trap you in the duality of black / white tiles but to give you the illusion that you've now been freed by presenting himself as the third choice.

Attached: mason checkerboard.jpg (1846x1672, 1020.88K)

The anti-Christ is a state of mind. It is the point wen you want to enact your revenge on God. But you cannot hurt God directly. So you go after his favorite creation. Humanity. It is the opposite of the Christian ideal. It is anti-Christian. You are no longer possessed by the holy spirit. But by the Anti-Christ.

Attached: A-good-nig-is-a-dead-nig.png (643x835, 1.18M)

i thought that was a toilet

ima say Gavin Newsom. spooky vibes from that dude for sure. if JFK Jr shows up again it's probably him. kushner's the classic answer though.

Nah, elon is a parasitic faggot. A miniscule lifeforce that attempts to soulscalp others to buff his existence when in reality he is a fucking worm.

this is not political. its jewish folklore. take it to /x/

Gavin Newsom has the same facial skin glow as the baby eaters.

oh yeah! how could i forget.
yeah he was born and raised for the role, born on a blood moon or whatever. yup, 100% prince william

there's a good documentary on bitchute about the royal family and how prince william is the antichrist i think its this one
bitchute.com/video/htLm7LhgLUJS/

Jar Jar Kushner is not popular enough to be the antichrist.

Attached: 1658834102975297.jpg (2048x1934, 567.82K)