Norwegian woman faces 3 years in prison for saying men cannot be mothers

Norwegian woman faces 3 years in prison for saying men cannot be mothers

Attached: christina ellingsen.png (680x680, 537.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feministcurrent.com/2022/07/22/christina-ellingsen-is-facing-prison-time-for-saying-that-men-cant-be-women/
reduxx.info/exclusive-brazilian-feminist-facing-25-years-in-prison-after-calling-trans-politician-a-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xDDDDD
Sasuga norge

feministcurrent.com/2022/07/22/christina-ellingsen-is-facing-prison-time-for-saying-that-men-cant-be-women/

Good. Transphobes need to learn a lesson.

You have to understand that all of this apparent 'craziness' is really about weeding out the people who cannot be bullied and terrorizing/ruining/imprisoning them. The Great Reset cannot proceed until the public has been thoroughly cowed and deprived of the power to resist, even in thought.

Attached: 1659527046938579.jpg (560x929, 106.23K)

>Good--ACK!

Attached: dead tranny.gif (600x600, 2.56M)

you people vote for laws like that?
the ones that limit free speech?
the ones that limit self defense?
the ones that enslave your mind?

probably not, but you paid taxes that feed that system.

Here in Brazil a feminist is facing up to 25 years in prison for calling a tranny a man:
reduxx.info/exclusive-brazilian-feminist-facing-25-years-in-prison-after-calling-trans-politician-a-man/

Attached: Untitled-design-176-696x359.png (696x359, 334.23K)

Islam seems the only way out at this point

There's only 2 sex, male and female.

Just kill the policy makers
I dont get it!

I hate big governments like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1624428520522.png (493x493, 136.42K)

Norway was fucked long ago, to my dismay. The government sold out to big pharma to the point tbat purchasing chamomile tea requires a loicense

>reduxx.info
Imagine being this retarded
Sort yourself out, stop your meds

Sounds like a feminist getting a taste or her own medicine.

>Norwegian woman faces 3 years in prison for saying men cannot be mothers

quite right too. this woman is a hate criminal.

They are eating themselves isnt?

>feminists work for decades to mainstream degeneracy, whoredom, and to destroy any form of social control/decency
>they're mad about the logical endpoint of their shit

enjoy it roastoids...........fucking enjoy it

Attached: 1652734198094.jpg (600x626, 78.03K)

What's the issue?

>Here in Brazil a feminist is facing up to 25 years in prison for calling a tranny a man
How much you can get for a homicide in Brazil?

like 100 dollars

based fuck terfs

>You have to understand that all of this apparent 'craziness' is really about weeding out the people who cannot be bullied and terrorizing/ruining/imprisoning them. The Great Reset cannot proceed until the public has been thoroughly cowed and deprived of the power to resist, even in thought.
Correct.

Meanwhile, every time I get a press release that contains preferred pronouns, I email them back to tell them I'll be ignoring all press releases from them until they remove the pronouns. So far I have a 100% success rate of getting revised press releases that don't have preferred pronouns.

fucking stuped bitchc i would beat her ass, anyone can be a mother

Attached: ישראל תשלוט בעולם.png (102x124, 33.61K)

Serves her right