Ashkenazi Jews have the highest I.Q. out of all the races on earth...

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest I.Q. out of all the races on earth. That's why they control everything because the rest of you are subhuman retards.

Attached: 4584.jpg (1300x919, 150.33K)

That study was already long debunked due to sample bias (they exclusively tested people from highly competitive professions like lawyers). More rigorous studies were done which puts them at about 90 IQ.

It's true and the only coping mechanism the chuds have found is screaming that it's "fake". Well if Jews aren't smarter than you well then how do they run the world, chuds?

Attached: 4811.png (643x681, 50.2K)

calling anyone subhuman retard is dangerous in a world where you can teach even a monkey to shot a gun

Attached: monkey.jpg (260x194, 7.8K)

Trudeau is an absolute moron and he runs your country. It's all about connections.

Jews never created any functional society (Israel needs billions in foreign aid to stay afloat... like an African country). They came to existing societies others created and slipped in through the back door.

>Israel needs billions in foreign aid to stay afloat
No they don't lol. Aid is a tiny part of their budget.

That shut him up.

...which granted 90 is still far lengths and bounds above the niggers and spics.

The main advantage Jewish people have is their current social setup plus having the highest in-group preference (read: Nepotism) and out-group hatred (read: Racism) in any currently existing human sub-race.

Meanwhile Whites have a savior complex and increased empathy, because they had to in the past to live through the cold winters. It's the one achilles heel. If we did not have that, all non-white human races would be extinct by now.

Schlomo realizes this extremely capable, but knee-capped power and decides he's better off keeping Chad and Stacy down, as long as they don't realize they could technically murder the whole world if they wanted to with their abilities.

Attached: Butt.gif (500x435, 1.82M)

Also Israel has been surviving in a region where almost every single country wanted to destroy them 24/7. And they are still around despite that

It’s not just raw cash though, US companies put facilities there to give well paying jobs. Plus if you think there aren’t any under the books deals going on you are crazy.

>Jews have never built a functioning society
>Jews run the world
Time to stop coping

Touch grass

>US companies put facilities there to give well paying jobs
That's not foreign aid. Loads of countries invest in Israel, mainly its thriving tech and research sector.

>watches one jordan peterson tiktok

Just because jews are smart, doesn't make them good people. Actually they're really neurotic psychopathic, schizophrenic people who are incredibly fucking dangerous to have at the top levels of your society. They also have a deep racial hatred for whites, and are basically destroying Western civilization. They're monsters, basically.

Trudeau isn't a moron. He knows exactly what he's doing and pretending to be a moron works great on actual morons like you. Every single retard on earth always calls the people in charge of them stupid. Blaming nepotism is cope. Why weren't you smart enough to create and maintain a powerful tribe?

>they exclusively tested people from highly competitive professions like lawyers
Yeah but that's where most of their population IS

Kek this
>No fair! they only tested the Jewish doctors, lawyers, bankers etc
Any Forums is mad they didn't test all the Ashkenazi day labourers

What women 'round the world crave,
drawn towards it's gravitational wave.

Plebeian brainlets young and old,
are never free of getting told.

This cranial giant has it all,
above all those who's heads are small.

IQ tests are only needed,
when circumference goes unheeded.

Genotype comes no where close,
while [math] \mathbb{PHENOTYPE!} [/math] can always boast.

CS sperglords start to cry,
when this Ashkenazim walks on by.

Engineer goys try not to mind,
when it solves problems ahead of time.

Cerebral thirst thats only sated,
when theorems numerous are created.

Mastery of physics is his right,
as is obvious at first sight.

There is no time for popsci tripe,
for he has the [math] \mathbb{PHENOTYPE!} [/math]

IQ is bullshit anyways. It's institutional circle jerking.
I could barley read throughout my youth and into my 20s because I just didn't give a shit and coatsed through it all.

I started reading at around 29, and got very immersed into the academic world when my wife got her job at a university.
I took at IQ test and got a miserable score. Then the prof who gave it me just told me to study and keep doing them.
I ended up with 118.

Not bad for a retard who went from not knowing how to read and comprehend a sentence at 29 and by 32 could run-through IQ tests. Goes to show its just repetition and how you grow up and the mindset you have towards life goals.

>be ashkenazi jew
>open the first school of sexual deviancy
Oh yea man, top notch

Attached: 1626359217249.jpg (288x398, 32.6K)

IQ is irrelevant because their only gambit is to use more extreme nepotism than all other groups. The reason they have cyclical rises and cataclysmic collapses is because nepotism without an ounce of meritocracy breaks under it’s own weight just as the furious gentiles exact vengeance.

>IQ is just environmental you guys
>diversity is our strength

Attached: 1608004377132.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

It's REALLY easy to bias an IQ test by just selecting urban people, or just selecting educated people....etc. Like there are certain Christian religious denomination with mean IQ's of 110 or higher, just because of who their demographic is.

>IQ is bullshit anyways.
No, it's really not though. And this is a self-sabatoging argument for a right winger to make as well. Right wingers can either embrace science and western civilization, or they can go down the crazy conspiracy-monger route and be peasants forever. That's the direction you're going with this.

Define "surviving"?
Israel was made dead before.
Khazaria was also made an example of.

What you currently see is Jews trying to reclaim their inheritence, just how Hitler took back Danzig.
Methodology is somewhat different, though.

TL;DR: You live in the Yiddish Lebensraum Timeline.

I'd agree, but seeing Niggers failing every time I do believe there is more to genetics than you give credit to.

And guess who broke into the control room of society

Self reported
Find me a jew that doesnt lie
Italian roach

So people with an average IQ of 90 rule the world

You're a fucking idiot.