Missiles are more cheaper than carriers

Missiles are more cheaper than carriers.

Just let that sink in for a second.

Attached: USS-Gerald-R.-Ford.jpg (1643x924, 271.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/phpabF_5ulU
youtu.be/XZ-EOg38t1o?t=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

balls>>>>missiles>carriers

having the balls to use them....priceless.

drones are cheaper than missiles
checkmate

You can't stuff a small army onto a missile.

And china not doing shit, but talk is cheaper than missiles. But what do I know, I am just a professional troll on a Philippine Basket Weaving Forum.

Attached: 1.png (1209x883, 792.21K)

>sink
heh

How cute....
>CIWS goes BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtu.be/phpabF_5ulU

Attached: Phalanx_CIWS.jpg (650x701, 365.5K)

Carriers have a lot of missiles.

This. Chinks have none of either. They really proved what pussies they are yesterday after cucking out.

missiles are cheaper than planes
but planes with missiles are better
planes with missiles at an airbase is cheaper than at a carrier
but planes with missiles and carriers are better

I have one of these for hog hunting.

Missiles can be launched from anywhere. Planes have to be launched from airfields or carriers that can be easily struck by missiles.

HAHa you just reminded me of this scene in predator! ;D haha

youtu.be/XZ-EOg38t1o?t=19

Why do foreigners still think aircraft carriers go alone like they are battleships from the 1910's? Aircraft carriers have literal fleets designed to take out missles

Retarded take.
Can missile deploy a swarm of jets capable of projecting strength on the territory of an entire country?
Can missile take down a carrier? Of course, can stinger take down a helicopter? Of course. Then why do we still produce helicopters? Why we're not fighting with sticks, I mean you can't counter a fucking stick right?
Because everything serves its purpose.

haha nice cope.

turns out this shit doesnt actually work reliably

faggot

missles > your dumb huge slow carrier

picrel an US ship hit with a missle.
CIWS failed

Attached: 220px-USS_Stark.jpg (220x146, 9.49K)

missiles have to be launched from somewhere. planes and carriers let you change where that somewhere is to anywhere and lets it move around and maneuver. this makes them better than missiles alone because of energy advantages related to positioning/repositioning. fixed fortifications are obsolete and have been since before 1800. so are fixed missiles. planes are nearly the best way to make missiles better, followed by putting them on satellites, and then subs.

Rapid Dragon uses cargo planes deliver cruise missiles in packs. A group of C17s and C130s can deliver 500+ JASSMs in a single strike well outside of enemy radar range to overwhelm anti air defenses.

Attached: 53456rapid.png (593x575, 326.16K)

Why we produce helis if they can be taken out with missile?
Why we produce tanks if they can be taken out with missile?
Why the fuck we send men to war if they can be taken out with the bullet?
Everything has a purpose in the war retard, so does carrier.

you aflaid amerlicans? china missile super powelful

sure and this might our might not work since the success rate to shoot down a missle is way below 100%

and you need only one hit to disaple a ship/carrier and if you get lucky it sinks like Moskva

picrel has a warhead of 1000kg while Moskva was sunk with a 250kg warhead

Attached: P-700-Granit_sketch.svg.png (1920x410, 48.99K)

Well worst case scenario we use the; "Chink remover 3000" but I doubt chink will be any threat after winter comes. (They dont have enough food)

Attached: chink remover 3000.jpg (1792x1206, 367.19K)

The French sunk more allied ships via exports than they sunk enemy vessels, probably including pirate boats

>Why do foreigners still think aircraft carriers go alone
Because no other nation can build a strike fleet like the US so they have no idea what they are talking about

Post Germany’s navy

the Asian population is expanding while we are in decline and globally we are on our way out

let that sink in

yeah any navy can be hit with a missle that is correct.
May I offer copium?

Attached: 1280px-USS_Stark_-_external_damage_by_exocet.jpg (1280x855, 339.13K)

Missiles are overpriced fireworks.

can probably build your own with 100 dollar worth of components from ali,
I can still remember the days where exports to Iraq of Playstations 1 were banned because they were afraid they would be turned into cruise missiles.
Imagine what you can do with your old cellphone

Attached: elon-musk-12.jpg (1024x682, 73.94K)

Yes and no, china is just as fucked as us and dont let chink propaganda tell you otherwise.

German user our peoples have been through a lot more shit then we are in now, we'll get through this.

6,000 years and we're still here user!

>T. Welshlad

Attached: Germans.jpg (444x200, 17.64K)

Nothing exists that can defend against hypersonic missiles.