Why are there so many Brazilians in Ireland?

Why are there so many Brazilians in Ireland?
Where did they all come from.

Attached: tenor-1_3657235225588698.gif (119x90, 223.61K)

Brazil.

You think that but they even come to rural Ireland.

No idea where the hot brazilean women though

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-164840_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1076x814, 167.08K)

>hot brazilian women
All trojan horses for every std under the sun. Holds true for women of every race, actually. Find an average bitch who has little interest in partying.

All Irish women are alcoholics and like to party.

Attached: 12.gif (220x220, 99.02K)

Eh dont worry im sure latinas are fine one colombian girl i met was paler than me

why don't you get a racist gf

Attached: irish rose.jpg (406x663, 79K)

If you have to know most are middle class Brazilian students who came over to "attend' one of the many scam English language schools. These "schools" often lease or outright own large buildings in well placed areas of Dublin and other major cities bit Dublin in particular. These buildings no joke are often empty 100% of the time not a table in the whole thing. They only bring in PCs and "students" etc when doing press.

They pay whatever for tuition and get the legal right to stay and work.

>Why are there so many Brazilians in Ireland?
>Where did they all come from.

Brazil

also, if you let in 1 central or south american then they create more of themselves through mitosis then all of a sudden that 1 is 3 dozen

They come from Império do Brasil.

They believe Leprechauns are magical monkey sand they want to make soup out of them.

Attached: brazilflag.jpg (800x450, 30.53K)

After one subhuman successfully ruins a foreign place, the other idiots mimic him.
Miami is another example of it.

you must be irish, yeah? i love you cunts

>subhuman
you forgot to change your flag before posting that mate

Get a conservative baptist gf then, they are "notoriously" sober

I noticed that myself. They're good workers and cause no trouble.

brazilians think gingers are good looking, its a thing

Why? I consider exp pats, migrators from my own country as subhumans. So should you. These fuck ups go to other countries and knowingly or not, will dilute local cultures over time.

Under the previous leftist government there was a program which sent university students abroad under the guise of learning but it basically amounted to paying young people to travel and party and sometimes permanently immigrate. A lot of money was wasted like that and it never amounted to anything.

A lot of Braziliane that come here have EU citizenship too because they have an Italian Grandad for example. Most are white but maccacos come too to English language courses and they can work a few hours too. Ideally none should be here. Brazilians bar the white ones are disgusting.

Brazilians are responsible for the rise of HIV cases. A lot of them are fags.
Fuck off foreign cunt.

All "citizens of the world" types and rootless cosmopolitans are cancer. People who impose themselves on other countries and cultures are pieces of shit.

She is pretty. But idk how irish women age, if its the same as bongs i dont want it

You might need glasses gypsy

Why is your entire existence condensed into seethage? Is anger all you are? Are you hungry? Are you running out of potatoes?

U Are gay hahaha