DeSantis Team Declines Request for Governor to Appear on ‘The View’

breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/02/desantis-team-declines-request-governor-appear-the-view/

archive.today/EWbc1

Attached: 473321.jpg (690x648, 88.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/07/why-republicans-stopped-talking-to-the-press.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean can you blame him?

Why would you go on the view to let harpies screech at you for 3 minutes?

I don't think I'd want to get berated by Whoppi Goldberg

Attached: hNgkosbMtJYEcXSatIYZJYNKZATUh4rz7jRSkUgZyKg.jpg (934x777, 89.75K)

obama was the first president i saw shilling products on a tv commercial. the office of president -technically- is above the low dignity of appearing on television as an entertainer or salesman

Fucking pedophiles.

As he should. What possible benefit would there be in showing up?

Because you're Norm and want to piss off yentas.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

Cuz he amended the smith Mundt act to allow federal monies to be spent on propoganda within the states

at this point and what the media has done over the last 5 years its basically a given that all smart republicans dont talk to the media anymore, let them starve, dont give them clicks, views, attention and especially no interviews or appearances.
Because as soon as you do they will instantly wear their blue jerseys again and with full on bias attack you and do PR for democrats.

Attached: 296783486_5912221428791281_2024893868059652342_n.jpg (670x960, 176.41K)

The view is a misinfo operation that targets the bird brained sex

Have you ever noticed how all the media mistakes and false stories always go in one direction? Which exposes them as being done deliberately and with a anti republican view.

The Republican refusal to cooperate with the media is a welcome beginning. Remember, the only reason the media interacts with conservatives is to attempt to cause damage to the GOP. Can they lie about a position? Make up a gaffe? Call the Republican a racist? The only reason a media figure ever has interview, quote or refer to a Republican is to harm the conservative movement. Give them nothing.

Of course, the game will be to put forward fake Republicans but everyone sees throught that and without the big republican names talking to them they will still be starved out and get increasingly more pissed and frustrated.

The absence of the GOP in the media – no interviews, no comments, no appearances on their stupid shows – will have the effect of stripping away any pretense of balance and fairness. We fully understand that the media is our enemy. But normal people don’t. They need to see such overwhelming one-sidedness that they cannot deny or ignore it. We need to make the lib media race to the bottom until normal people who stumble upon the lib media to come to their own opinion that these people are freaks and weirdos and nothing they say has any credibility.

Why the fuck would any actual conservative go on The View or any of these other liberal shows? To be a hate piñata for dumb suburban White women and subhumans? Pass on that shit.

I love how everyone, Any Forums and the media included, forget that DeSantis has to win this november to have any fucking chance of doing anything.
He is not as beloved in the state by his base as people believe. He has a lot of shit to make up for despite all his media "wins" (notice thats all you ever hear about, not the shit he fucked up)
Reminder: this guy almost lost to a crackhead nigger faggot last time. (not even being cute, he's an actual druggie nigger.)

Attached: democratcandidateforgovernor.jpg (600x475, 24.97K)

Why republicans stop talking to the press
nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/07/why-republicans-stopped-talking-to-the-press.html

"Today, reporters can still grab many Republican officeholders in the hallways of Congress, but the extent of the engagement can depend on the Republican. One adviser to Marco Rubio told me a reporter had recently said to him that Rubio’s accessibility to the press in Washington would stand him in good stead should he eventually seek the presidency again. “Are you kidding me?” the adviser responded. “The minute he announces, you guys put your blue jerseys on again, and that’s the end of that.”

“I just don’t even see what the point is anymore,” said an adviser to one likely GOP presidential aspirant, who requested anonymity to discuss press strategy. “We know reporters always disagreed with the Republican Party, but it used to be you thought you could get a fair shake. Now every reporter, and every outlet, is just chasing resistance rage-clicks.”
seems like republicans are finally starting to get it and with the "mainstream" media getting less views than random youtube political shows they are no longer the mainstream media but in fact reduced to just being the establishment/regime media.
These faggots are dying and they hate that republicans wont give them attention and a survival line anymore like they had with trump to delay their demise.

Marco Rubio is a massive faggot. Not as bad as Biggest Medical Fraud Fine in History Mr. Rick Scott, but holy fuck I hate his stupid little smug face. He and his cuban buddies need to fuck off on a raft to nowhere.

and it works like a charm

To add for those curious:
n late 2002, HCA agreed to pay the United States government $631 million, plus interest, and $17.5 million to state Medicaid agencies, in addition to $250 million paid up to that point to resolve outstanding Medicare expense claims. In all, civil lawsuits cost HCA more than $2 billion to settle; at the time, this was the largest fraud settlement in U.S. history

Kikepedia summary but a solid one.
And yes, thats $2 Billion. with a B.

Stop shilling this faggot lawyer from Harvard. He's fake af and obviously in league with the establishment.

Nigger he is the most popular governor in the history of Florida. He won in a corrupt election where Broward and Miami Dade were caught stuffing ballot boxes and using old voting rolls to elect that corrupt faggot nigger. After he took office, DeSantis cleaned house of all the fucks in those counties and appointed new people in his circle. The start has become solidly red in every major election state and National that’s occurred since. You are a delusional moron.