The collapse is gonna be FUN

>race tensions at all time highs
>HUGE number of lonely, depressed fighting age males
>autism rates skyrocketing, these men will be incapable of forming relationships and will resent society for bullying and excluding them
>fiat currency is about to be a thing of the past
>complete breakdown of the family unit

Attached: 1659506202870245.gif (640x357, 559.65K)

>It's evolution!

2 weeks incel

Being an aspie is literally hell. I wanna die.

It will be a slow death. You fags can't move for shit without a leader.

What if you're actually just stupid and not assbyrgs?

Youd rather be an NPC user?

lmao just dont be american

just get off Any Forums and at least pretend to fit into society pussy

You can close your eyes to the truth once they're open. No refunds.

I peaked during lockdown. I don't think I'm cut out for stable society. Everything's so boring now

all it takes is one lonely sperg with the right stuff for an incel hitler to rise, even if he may not call himself that his movement will mobilize those kinds of people

Attached: pearl-jam-do-the-evolution.jpg (760x422, 28.85K)

>depressed fighting age males
fighting age doesn't mean shit when these "males" are terminally lazy low t simps with coomer brains, so you can just cancel any happenings you were hoping for kek

Charisma is a talent. Something only the chosen will have.

trap hitler?

Attached: FXZgp67XEAA_Uq5.jpg (1536x2048, 345.34K)

I was tested
No I don't. I just wanna be normal.
I did and I can't. Other genius suggestions?

low t simps are quite emotional and will violently lash out. when women do it they just throw a fit, when men raised by women do it someone gets killed

Make sure to take some normies with you giuseppe

Attached: 91A3FF39-3A8B-4198-B1C9-8E8BE8B4B841.jpg (2619x2650, 1.31M)

>the collapse is gonna be FUN
Will there be rape? It won't be fun without rape.

Collapse is never fun. The normies have actively burried their heads in the sand for decades to avoid implosion. It will be hell for all of us. Few will be strong enough to survive.

Life after collapse will have considerably more suffering for previously avoidable problems... like basic infections and starvation.

I'll rape you if you rape me.

there will be so much that it will be in the history books

>talk about how evil White people are
>make them apologise for things they personally didn't do
>say they benefit from it
>so they have to apologise
>they also have to 'dismantle systems of oppression' which just ends up meaning Whites are an underclass and don't get opportunities
>Whites start resenting the people doing this, just want to be treated like others
>you're a bad person so you deserve to be treated like a bad person
>fine, I'm sick of being treated like a bad person, I won't stand for this any more
>wtf why are White people so evil

dont forget old people bogarting all the power and money in the country. this will only get worse not better when boomers die because our populations are aging. the millennials told their kids that they can decide their gender, i wonder how their kids will react when they realize their parents turned them into mutilated freaks

Attached: Cel-1-rgb.jpg (250x417, 15.89K)