Would you date / marry a gamer girl? She probably has good values since she just sits at home gaming...

Would you date / marry a gamer girl? She probably has good values since she just sits at home gaming, doesn't go to clubs and is slutty like other girls

Attached: 4c30d03a7926c123d35e1c8b3829a1b5aed14674.jpg (400x448, 25.47K)

Built for B.B.C

if "gamer girl" just means she likes to play games, sure.
a woman who has hobbies (whatever shape they might take) and thus isn't bored 24/7 and trying to get you to clown for her for entertainment sounds a lot better than what you'd currently get.

NOOOOO you can't just be a girl and play video games!

ok sure? what's your point?

nope :D

Attached: 1659522469444.gif (240x287, 275.92K)

Gamer girls are the biggest sluts. You unironically have a better chance of finding a good girl who goes to clubs.

Gamer girls are real and valid

Attached: BT000113361800100101_XLARGE.jpg (352x500, 23.81K)

You know nothing of gamer girls. By far one of the most degenerate personality types. They have an inferiority complex to the "Stacy" type and require the attention of literally every male they can interact with. This type of girl will literally have sex with anyone that shows interest in them but will quickly move on because she needs more attention from others to validate her existence.

>gamer girl
Literally an oxymoron; they just do it to get attention.
I fucking hate women.

Attached: ep11_11_RE_t1psd-e1626008350338-1024x727.jpg (1024x727, 64.99K)

Threes beat twos. How will Niggers ever cope?

of course

Attached: headphone.png (480x779, 665.85K)

Actual Gamer Girls don't exist.

They're just whores targetting a desert market.

Most girls pick up a controller, thinking they're cute.

They look like idiots.

Built for BBC

>Would you date / marry a gamer girl?
No such thing.
Every girl who claims to be gamer girl just does so in order to attract a mate.
Try actually dating one, you will soon see her quit playing games very quickly and start demanding you mow her lawn and shit.

this is a globohomo shill trying to build a character to psyop you

Then why do me and my gf play games together like every day?

Quads beats trips though. The BBC wins again.

Confirmed slut

how?

Probably because she's fat, ugly, mentally deranged or all of the above

In my experience girls that are big into gaming are either autistic as fuck and a bit much to deal with but lovable or total narcissists that do pretty much anything they can for attention.
I hate women so I know full well that if I tried to marry an innocent one I'd break her and if I tried to marry a retarded one I'd get arrested when she pushed me to the point of violence.

I'd rather just be alone and wait for shit to hit the fan so I can enjoy it.

Attached: 1647328091484.gif (225x320, 2.21M)

she streams on twitch sometimes

Attached: 456890.webm (406x722, 1.33M)

they also have 9358935385939595 chuds in their DMs, so stop thinking they are innocent and trad girls lmao. The gamer girls are as degenerate as the tinder sluts

i saw her channel, not a single vod or stream though

>better chance of finding a good girl who goes to clubs.
I wouldn't go that far unless you consider the mother of groups who is the dd, but yes gamer girls are absolute freaks, I was intimidated the first time I was alone with one in fact, now I want another, but OP is way off.

"gamer girls" are rarely particularly interested gamers. They probably couldn't tell you what MAME or iframes are. They just play Fall Guys and Fortnite.

Attached: 35991--bio-hazard-battle.png (483x680, 132.96K)

"She" is a man.

No, all gamers are massive faggots or troons. I should know, I am one.

Attached: 1659087369876412.jpg (720x1007, 37.66K)

Sauce?

Are you 12?
You must be over 18 to post here

>real and valid
You spelled attention whore wrong

This.
Actually physically attractive women who claim to play games are talking shit, they just say so in order to attract a man and then quickly lose interest when she has him.
It's not just gamer girls, it's any woman who seriously likes a man will do this kind of crap, "oh I'm really into rock climbing!!"
"oh, I'm really into gassing kikes!!"
They will say anything.

Having dated on of these girls, they’re fucking stupid. I’d rather take a tomboy who enjoys mag dumping into garbage