DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE 60 HOURS PER WEEK FOR 50 YEARS WITHOUT FAMILY, GIRLFRIEND, DECENT HOUSE AND ANY MEANING WHATSOVER

>DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE 60 HOURS PER WEEK FOR 50 YEARS WITHOUT FAMILY, GIRLFRIEND, DECENT HOUSE AND ANY MEANING WHATSOVER
why is modern society like this? Is it sustainable?

Attached: 1659517707205953.jpg (750x1000, 67.07K)

Who says you can’t get any of those things that you whine so hard about?

Dude just print more money.

Dude, just go forever camping, deadsrs, after a month it's easy as fuck, stock up on extra cords and charging blocks, get two dollar general phones with Tubi and crackle, you'll eventually find other travellers if you travel and you'll have company while you trainhop. No big deal

Attached: all a volcel needs.jpg (1024x768, 225.11K)

meaning is a jumper you must knit yourself nigger

I jacked off in the back of a humvee one time

can't do that forever user. I've tried. at best it's a method to go from point A to point B. But you need a long term plan, like owning land, a trailer, some sort of job etc..

Only faggots cry about not having a woman in their lives.

Not really.

I was going to do this but the fags on youtube made this popular and now all Nissan vans with the high roof are discontinued.

implying you'll be alive for 70+ years

Attached: 16594941.png (1170x779, 1.62M)

Modern day slavery at its finest. They don't whip us around like Egyptians, but instead we get to choose our goy wagie jobs and fund the government thousands in tax so they live the best quality lives imaginable compared to the common man which is 95%+ of the population are living on poor wages, inflation, unable to achieve the common basics that make life meaningful like having a family and connections with good friends and not have to continuously struggle with inhumane hours of work to maybe get ahead financially.
No wonder why so many men have just given up.

>appear around your car
nothing personnelle kiddo

Attached: 1643803777168.jpg (1300x957, 114.14K)

At least you're not speaking German

>dude just be a faggot cry baby

society tells us to do whatever we feel like doing. you chose your life.

Dude just find something you enjoy doing then git güd at it so people are willing to pay you to listen/teach/perform/build/breed/farm etc etc. Then you feel good about helping people in your community and adding value to the world and you can afford to buy what you want. You'll find a nice woman who looks up to you for being a highly skilled pillar of the community and she'll want your pp. Then you make babies and make more copies of you to pass on the good character and wealth you've created.

Realizing that life is about other people is probably the most important lesson you can take.

It rejected the light of Christ for materialism

Indeed, being a wondering camper (homeless basically) will not be sustainable. People go missing in the woods regularly over and turn up dead 6 months later, a LOT.
Living in a car is fucking cold, trust me I've tried sleeping in my car for a week during a frosty Febuary, never again.

this is just a testing phase universe very temporarily probably days to month more

It kind of sucks. 60 hours a week is a lot, I work 52 or 53 usually. If you do that you'll be making a lot of money if you're frugal. I have a lot of gold and no debt.

It just seems pointless alone.

>Is it sustainable?
worst bait

Attached: 1622567512754.png (428x392, 173.15K)

>all a manlet needs

drugs and prostitutes my friend, makes life worth living

Attached: 30683746378.jpg (2048x1366, 526.39K)