VTUBERS ARE TURNING KIDS TRANSGENDER

WTF WTF THIS HAS TO STOP POL

Attached: 1659516230934624.png (595x222, 28.89K)

>i like this cute girl
>i should crossdress, suck cock, and get fucked in the ass
Zoomers are weird

It's a subliminal psyop

what's a vtuber?

Ugly women who wouldn't make it as a regular streamer, so they use programs that allow them to control virtual avatars instead.

a male streamer using an anime avatar and a voice changer

Watch someone's behavior for long enough, and it'll eventually imprint onto you. If your father is absent and all you do is obsessively watch anime girls, you're going to become a faggot.

Why did ironshit get so popular all of a sudden anyway? I swear there's a cartel behind all of that shit. She's getting like 200k a month now.

>women
let me guess user, u also believe japanese guitar players on the tube are girls too?

>a femboy, a boy who has more feminine traits that average, wants to dress up like a girl for attention.
if no one paid attention this wouldn't happen.

IDK, I don't watch vtubers or japanese guitar players, but if they were men there would be plenty that have made a stupid mistake and been outed. A quick jewgle search reveals that there's only been one big vtuber that has been outed as a man since 2018. I'm sure some are, but most are probably just ugly women.

What the hell, I watch them because I want to fuck them in the ass, not whatever this is.

tumors that utterly destroyed otaku culture

I tried watching one of those vtubers and I was completely repulsed by it. Shocked at how utterly effeminate it all was.
Who actually spends their time watching this gay shit? Why not read books or something?

V tubers are faggot and those who watch them are even worse

It's positive attention, they need beatings, but they can't get it because they have over-bearing single mothers and no father figure
All this comes back to the need to control our women and end the welfare state, because single mothers are a disaster

if watching a woman turns you into a woman, then you were always a faggot with weak character. We call those people low hanging fruit, and if you can pick them, you can have them.

He needs to get knocked on his ass then they need to put him in front of a smaller kid to knock that kid out

I like cute girls too and like them dressing cute but I want to fuck them not become one.

How did wires get crossed like that?

Just because I look like a little girl, does not mean I want you more girly.

Attached: yay.jpg (1268x720, 155K)

it's what happens (or, rather, one of the possible outcomes) when all your social interaction happens through a screen.
>zoomer watches vtuber
>zoomer spends hours each day doing this
>brain starts to believe there is some social connection between them
>brain naturally wants social interaction with a woman to result in sex
>can't result in sex because it's through a screen, the vtuber doesn't even know he exists
>itch can't be scratched, brain starts bluescreening over not being able to go through with normal procedures
>ends up in sexual deviancy in an attempt to try and somehow satisfy the urge
not limited to vtubers though

idol worship does that to you

She joined the American branch of the vtuber Yakuza

is it a Jewish clan?