England rules faggots

there's a lot of anglo hate on Any Forums nowadays, which is retarded since we rule the fucking world. remember, whatever shitty non-anglo culture you come from, you wouldn't be anything without us. we created everything of any substance, including the language that you currently speak and are reading this in. when you hate on us anglo chads, remember who forced your ancestors into slavery, took your land, raped your women, and stole your nation's wealth. i don't think there isn't a single continent that we haven't pillaged. our culture trumps yours. you steal our myths, fairytales, and lore. and as for anyone who says that england is like muttistan, that's bullshit because i live in the countryside and haven't seen a non-anglo for fucking years apart from a thai woman who's married to the village blacksmith. remember our most recent census showed over 70% of england was still anglo. most minorities live in inner-city ghettos, literally. you don't find them in the suburbs, unlike in america.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXuasY8pDpA

Attached: anglo_chad.png (650x414, 721.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8-_BVJiRAo
youtube.com/watch?v=aN6nvd3HMWo&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping. I love Anglos. I'm an anglophile. Rule, Britannia.

youtu.be/y8-_BVJiRAo

Get genocided anglo subhuman goblin!

It's more likely that you're the goblin, Untermensch.

luv england, ate the french. simple as.

Attached: 1618926895409.png (913x542, 642.51K)

Bravo Sir!

Attached: 4413b042dfb6b45f.png (720x720, 494.38K)

>anglo
anglos are serf class. it was the french ruling caste thats been ruling you since 1066

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

We are like the Prometheus of humanity, we gave the world knowledge, science, philosophy, technology, civilisation etc, now the scum we gave it too use it to undermine us, like mortal undermined the gods with their fire. Now I understand why Zues wanted to destroy humanity.

The remaining 30% live in London.

>england rules faggots
Does that mean England rules faggots and only faggots?
One thing is certain and that is The City of London Crown Corporation rules everything, we are just another brick in (((their))) wall.

>we

Riding your children’s coattails is never a good look.

>Zues
Nice one retard.

England is a shithole. Brits went after soft targets like villagers. A race of inbred cucks. Cheddarman Debonked! White people come from albinism and forsake their own ancestors for hubris. Pathetic. How can you look down at anybody you potemkin village larping chimpanzee. Dont even have the stomach to accept your own nature mortal mutant monkey.

Attached: indian albino man.jpg (1300x1065, 137.66K)

success breeds jealousy

Attached: 1646578350519.jpg (750x421, 96.37K)

>you don't find them in the suburbs,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhahaahahahah

YET.
You sound like one of those MMUUUURRKUHN gun nuts,
They won't do that in my state
er in my county
er in my city
er in my neighbourhood
er in my street
er in my yard
er in my living room
er in my er er er bedroom
FUCK OFF

You dont rule shit when you're a minority in your own capital and your children get raped by the thousands by pakus, but nice try you nonce

>Brits went after soft targets like villagers
didn't you 'people' exterminate a race of stone age hut dwellers? that you refer to the mughals as soft targets and villagers only attests to how shamefully they performed, which is fair. marathas were tougher. tipu sultan of mysore was even competent. not to mention the french.
but now that you mention it, britain didn't go after villagers. like other european powers, britain built forts on the negrolands and persecuted tribes sought protection there from their enemies. in claiming 'empty' territory, the uk involved itself in the disputes of local tribes and derived great authority from this arbitrary role. villagers needn't have been involved at all, the modus operandi was to leave native rulers in place and rule through them.

Attached: britwaters.jpg (640x640, 56.03K)

White means an American Euro mutt that has less than 5% negroid/hispanic admixture.
No one ever started looking at white vs black until mutts exclusively enslaved African blacks and started calling them niggers.
There is a cultural and racial identity that is intertwined, that matters, but with this ignorant (((American))) empire they have completely trampled centuries of culture and history.

Their globalist kike coin known as the USD has directed the transformation of our nations and our culture into a bastardised degenerate one that promotes the integration of all races and cultures into a singular consumer debt based one.
Any objection to the destruction of the roots of our past is conflated with racism, there has never been a more ignorant, a more insufferable people to dominate the globe.
Where we are helpless to watch as a slow soft genocide destroys our people and our connection to our ancestors by targeting our children and the ideas that are forced into their impressionable minds.
Now everyone identifies in terms of white and black, like a fucking child looking at crayons.

There are no discussions on the ideas, its just about skin colour which has devolved further to discussions about the size of their penis.
The USD is a financial governance, a soft power that is directing a soft and insidious genocide of all the people of this world.
It undermines our culture, severing the roots to the past and imposing their own consumer based model onto us.
The kikes that control the printing of this fiat have employed exactly the same means that the English use to genocide the Welsh and the Scottish, but it is now on a global industrial level scale.
There has never been anything fucking like it in history.

The American empire bares little resemblance to their roots.
Wtf is going on?

Attached: James_Madison(cropped)(c).jpg (703x859, 168.01K)

Tl;dr. How big is your dick?

>england rules faggots
NO you are ruled.YOU live under the high heels of the crown.

Attached: AF7A4148-A42F-4136-9951-981E0F2D3313.jpg (600x731, 106.47K)

Anglos are the best at everything. They're even the best at hating themselves.

If you're reading this, you should love yourself, anglobro.

Attached: White_Dragon_Flag_of_England.png (1000x600, 99.5K)

If you kikes try and conscript me in another fake and gay war, the moment I have a gun in my hand I will turn it on my CO and I will take as many kike golems down with me before my end.

Death to the west!

Britain is an anti civilization, whichever place it touched, lost from it's life and soul. It's motherland, the home isle, is literally a shithole full of Satanists, where they have imported the worst people of each ethnicity to participate in gay orgies, only that these foreigners refuse to assimilate into such a gay culture, so instead they turn to crime, becoming pimps, the Anglo scum would claim it's le rape gang, but actually, your daughters are just crack whores for the Pakis, nobody is raping those ugly bitches. You claim to be some master race, yet your women are pimped by the foreigner Pakistanis, your wealth is taken by foreigners, Jews, your original native architecture is ugly, everything of value that might be on that isle either was built by your Roman betters or copied from your betters, Southern Europeans. You can't even afford those ugly buildings which you built, you rent them from your foreign, Jewish overlords. Hell you can't even afford to have kids, while an African man has 4 to 8 kids depending on the country, the average cracka can't even afford 2. Than again the children you do have, are homosexuals, trannies or crack whores anyway .... Yet you got the gall to call yourself the master race, you are a race of poo poo eaters, go back to your drag queen story hour, oh sorry, conservatives Britons like you call them Pantomime Dames to pretend like it's somehow something different ...

youtube.com/watch?v=aN6nvd3HMWo&feature=emb_title

Weird.

>england rules faggots
Imagin being a proud King of Faggots

Lol that's us, dummy fuckshit.

Attached: Bovv86iIcAAWB_h.jpg (600x944, 58.67K)

Ah, "Zues" !

If you label yourself as a chad, you're a cock faggot by default.

Stopped reading when I read
>chads

Fuck Britbongs. You all looked deformed in the face and have fucked up teeth – the result of inbreeding for centuries.

/thread

sage

Actually it's the result of foreign Scandinavians having dibs on every British woman for centuries. If she was good looking, she was taken to Norway and Denmark, if she was ugly, she was allowed to stay with her onions husband.

In spite of all these 'achievements' , the state of UK today can't be overlooked.
Demographic replacement by all sorts of non-whites ; Pakistanis, Caribbeans, Indians, Chinese, Bangladeshis etc etc.
Brit Whites minority in their own capital and so on. If these trends are to continue, I'm afraid, UK will no longer be white and it will prove that the Brits aren't a "master race" , as it is claimed.