Australia: Why was it never colonized by Asians despite being right next to Asia?

Australia: Why was it never colonized by Asians despite being right next to Asia?

They got colonized by early Africans, the Aborigines, then in 1780 ish it was magically discovered by the British despite being a stone throw from numerous Asian islands and the Nation of China.... but somehow it was only African aboriginals that had any history there... SPLAIN.... NPC's SPLAIN....????

Attached: 1659172116209880.jpg (711x692, 363.95K)

Probably because the living conditions in australia were just like africa not very optimal if it was ever discovered by asians back then. It's not a very fertile land either.

I don't know. The Maori even made it to new zealand, somehow.

rainbow serpent hid Australia. once it was slain, British found it.

They probably tried, but the abos ate them

Like canada...It's already mostly chinese. You're fucking retarded. And not in a good way.

The great emu empire could only be challenged by the white man.

If you're to believe their history they have been all over the world and they just didn't find it that interesting.

so they were just waiting for white people to do the hard work?

Yep, the aborigines' dream traveledn from Africa to ASIAN Australia. Fuck me. That's why they seemingly came from Africa yet share no Asian genes or culture, despite being a skipping stone hop away from Asia. AND all those UNIQUE species that came about through continental isolation, yeah they just came over from the tourist Asian Islands that surround australia. Hi Papua New Guinea! Where are your Kuala bears" and kangaroos and platypuses etc ?. tbc

I claim Australia as it is right now, is a fraud. A fabrication of the simulation. Prove me wrong. Lets deep dive into Australia's history ITT...

Chinks can't see too good so they didn't believe it existed

I rikey dis expronatun

Hey Ausis with you fake continent... 'splain your selves....

this thread just proves janees/mods start threads, and keep them going, and organic threads die, and thread starters get banned...

there's something fucky in the centre of australia I guarantee

China couldn't even conquer Japan, you expect them to conquer a bigger island full of venomous niggers even further away?

they didn't even colonize taiwan until long after white people set up trade posts there.

in the 14th century btw.

I take your binary and I fart on it!

kek