If you are against immigraion, you are economically illiterate

>Hispanic households hold considerable earning and consumer power. In 2017, Hispanic households earned more than $1 trillion. This allowed them to pay more than $252.2 billion in taxes, including $165.9 billion in federal income taxes, as well as $86.3 billion in state and local taxes. After taxes, Hispanic households held more than $780.7 billion in spending power.
>Today’s most recently arrived Hispanic immigrants are significantly more well educated than those who were recently arrived in 2010. While only 15.1 percent of Hispanic immigrants who had arrived between 2005 and 2010 held at least a bachelor’s degree, 28.5 of Hispanic immigrants who arrived between 2012 and 2017 did.
>Hispanic immigrants are more likely to be entrepreneurs. Almost 12 percent of all Hispanic immigrant workers worked for their own business in 2017, making them 24.5 percent more likely to have their own business than the overall U.S. population. There were a total of almost 2.3 million Hispanic entrepreneurs in the United States in 2017.

Immigrants benefit the U.S. economy and the only arguments against immigration are based purely on emotion and not empirical evidence.

Attached: economist2.png (904x1024, 983K)

YEAH THEY EARN MORE BECAUSE GIBS AND ELECTORATE SYPATHY

>muh economy

>believes the Jew media
Get fucked spic!

>literacy means believing jewish bullshit
lol no it doesn't retard

>find the retard

don't you see how my fellows mexicans works more than the whitecuck ? they're mexiBASED

>source trust me bro
by the same people who will tell you 29 trillion in federal debt is a good thing.

>Muh GDP go up = good!

The only illiterate here is you. An America of hispanics is an America of Hispanic brains, of hispanic morals. Of hispanic households. It is an America for Hispanics. It is a shittier America and against the interests of White Americans, the real Americans. Short term GDP rises that benefit a tiny minority of elites means jack shit to the White American family who has been outnumbered by foreigners and has every corporate and media institution working against them.

Emotion is valid. Brown people are not.

>$1 trillion
wow, imagine all the excess carbon emissions
if you are pro immigraion, you are destroying the climate

What you offer is shit.
You are shit, and so are your criteria of desirability.
Undesirable.
Rejected.

The only real value on Earth is genetics, and mass immigration destroys genetics. So basically you are wrong because the economy is worthless.

i am pro german immigration to romania

Attached: run3.png (1440x1440, 1.8M)

People should not be treated as a renewable resource. Instead of dumping money into immigrants, they should spend that money to fix their asshole countries so they’re not inclined to leave in the first place. Every country struggling with immigration most likely has all the immigrants it needs.

>people who are not you getting money instead of you is a benefit to you
no, it is a benefit to (((you)))

American migration has changed mexico for the better

I fail to see how MuH gdp MuH economy benefits anyone other than the shareholders of large corporations. Immigration only benefits greedy capitalists. No one else. No (you) for you.

this is an obvious truth user
what's your point?

Attached: 1644332715026.jpg (2400x1536, 456.79K)

Freedom of immigration would be great (and obvious) in ancap society, right now it's all regulated by governments to help their goals
economic growth is not a priority for everyone and shouldn't ve forced as such

>only money matters
Fucking kike.

is that my nigga spottemgottem?