WTF, kikes just flush $70M down the toilet with failed nigger film

WTF, kikes just flush $70M down the toilet with failed nigger film
nypost.com/2022/08/02/batgirl-movie-gets-shelved-by-warner-bros-source
>The DC Comics film “Batgirl” will be completely “shelved” by Warner Bros., a top Hollywood source told The Post.
>That means it won’t hit theaters or the streaming service HBO Max. Fans will not see it.
>The reportedly $70 million movie (the source said the budget was actually more than $100 million), which was doing test screenings for audiences in anticipation of a late 2022 debut, would rank among the most expensive cinematic castoffs ever.
>Those tests were said to be so poorly received by moviegoers that the studio decided to cut its losses and run, for the sake of the brand’s future. It’s a DC disaster.
when will they stop making nigger films, it's obvious nobody likes them

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 11-09-36 ‘Irredeemable’ ‘Batgirl’ movie gets ‘shelved’ by Warner Bros. despite $70M price tag source.png (1571x1504, 1.35M)

CAPITALISM

holy shit terrible movies get released as flops. how bad does it have to be to not even release it?

Attached: 1567736045737.jpg (590x322, 212.45K)

>THERE IS A STANDARD
KEK NGMI

This makes me actually want to see it.

Womp womp

Now i want to see this trainwreck. They pump out such horrible bad shit all the time and its fine but pull this one?

Fucking this.

>Windows 7
what the fuck?

Fraser knows how bad they are he was in the movie

Attached: 2347342234732472347.jpg (226x223, 5.92K)

they’re gonna use that $70 million to write off tax. not that they pay tax but it’s the thought that counts

There isn't a single good female superhero movie

Attached: 623432743742374.jpg (300x168, 6.86K)

Capeshit so bad it’s offensive to normies. Top kek. A real movie died for this, who the fuck is spending money on this woke garbage.

So? BlackRock probably owns most of it. It's your pension money, not theirs. Ain't capitalism grand?

Now I have to see it

Its a mix of "shit we went over budget and need to get funding now" says de producers and "Its a technical recession and I am technically no longer obligated to loan at the original rate" ala long nosed banker.

>inb4 this gets twisted into white people bad

Alien is the only good movie with a female protagonist

>flushed $70M
as if money means anything

Attached: imagen_2022-08-03_102758647.png (1280x720, 578.16K)

>brazilian hulk
>inject oil in muscle
>INJECT OIL IN MUSCLE
Why would you even do that?

DC is trying to preserve brand image. It has a reputation for shitty movies, so another one would be the final nail.

It's not politically correct to have a character called Batgirl. It should be Batperson. Or Battranny.

kek do you think these pieces of shit really cost their advertised budgets? jewlywood launders almost as much money as jewkraine does.

I want to see it for that reason.

the resident evil movies with milla jovovich are good

BatSelf