About italoids

This is what happens to italians when they land in America, thats why Macaronoids avoid the US.

Attached: 9118lfMuWZL._SL1500_ (1).jpg (1054x1500, 218.63K)

Have you seen what happens to Ukrainians? He looks so American on the left kek. You'd see him and think "oh yeah, that's definitely an American" but not necessarily on the right.

Attached: P3UIX2UBE5D6NJZOT42TA6C6KU.jpg (1200x646, 51.95K)

Wtf they don't look like Italians
More like jewish spics

He's mexican lol

Jersey Shore is based and all of them grew up to be based white role models.

Wholesome party show.

Attached: Mike-The-Situation-Sorrentino-Announces-Baby-No.-2-With-Wife-Lauren.jpg (1125x1378, 1.88M)

They don't look Italian. Facial features are completely different and even with an excessive tan we're not this dark-skinned.

My paternal great-grandparents left Italy in the early 1900s to come to America. My family looks and acts more like what you would see on The Sopranos, not this cartoon guido shit. Granted, Italians are extremely animated, but this Jersey Shore crap is not exemplary of Italian Americans.

Shit was SO cash

>based white role models.
>Wholesome
>works for the literal illuminati
Kill yourself faggot

Sicilian?

Ay Tone, are you tellin' me the nazis were the good guys all along?

When I was a little child my brain didn't even register them as Italians, I thought they were all Mexicans kek

Attached: feels.jpg (2047x1152, 121.14K)

They look like beaners when they use all that tanning shit lol

American-"Italian": dumbass slimy meat heads
Actual Italians: sophisticated sex gods

They might as well be spics because Italians don’t claim them.

American italians look and talk like gypsies

all conspiracy theorists must hang

Sicilians are different too. Their skin is almost reddish pink to brownish pink. Then their faces are totally different. I know a guy who looks like top right, even if it's a rare face. Top center and right woman looks southerners. The others are asian (center woman and center left man) slavic center right man and top left man and an unknown speciment the woman at left, probably russian-siberian

Probably because they are. Alot of Gypsies from Italy went to America, yet they have nothing of Italians.

Cope, de Mayo.

>Snooki was born in Santiago, Chile.[6] She was adopted when she was six months old and was raised by Italian-American parents,[7] Andy and Helen Polizzi.

Never understood why di Maio Is so brown. His father looks like the average Sicilian mafioso and his mother too but they are white

Attached: [email protected] (656x490, 32.32K)

They look like a whole different breed of people