Now that the dust has settled, what is Any Forums's verdict on Maximilien de Robespierre?

Now that the dust has settled, what is Any Forums's verdict on Maximilien de Robespierre?

Attached: Robespierre.jpg (939x1190, 609.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencesetavenir.fr/archeo-paleo/le-visage-de-robespierre-bientot-revele_21579
argonnaute.parisnanterre.fr/medias/customer_3/monographies/cons_num_2010_01_pdf/BDIC_S_029377.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He worked for (((the tribe)))

bloody basterd

For one thing, he can shove Metric.

I wonder if they faked his death.

Proto-Lenin but a frog. He wasn't lucky enough to retire after a series of strokes so he got the chop instead. Probably Masonic, definitely a bigtime fag.

>Robespierre
(((fake))) name, Slovenskobro, enter in google translation from french to german:
rubes
pierre

>He was from (((the tribe)))
ftfy

>frog
Rubinstein doesn't sound french, does it? (having fun with flags, frenchie here)

Didn't know that, not doubting you but got a sauce?

>Robes
=Robert
>pierre
=Stone
smells jewish

>Didn't know that, not doubting you but got a sauce?
on my old/dead pc, you'll have to look into onomastics (origin of names), there's no grandpa "Robespierre" iirc.
picrel: "rubis" is a ruby in english, rubes/robes in old french means red. pierre/stein=stone

Attached: 02dd01d21cde85e312c6684a8710a9e7.png (665x300, 10.09K)

that paint is flattering too, picrel's "better", those vicious eyes fr

sciencesetavenir.fr/archeo-paleo/le-visage-de-robespierre-bientot-revele_21579

Attached: robespierre.jpg (1000x750, 86.77K)

>helped destroy the monarchy for Freemasons
>tried to destroy the Catholic organic society of France
>incited class wars
You tell me. I wouldn't be surprised if he was Jewish.

Attached: Civil-americana-Wilderness-tejanos-de-Lee-6-de-mayo-de-1864.jpg (1088x800, 550.85K)

He was too based for his own good.

He has that short, round face that a lot of Jews have (like "Leon Trotsky"--see pic). If Robespierre was an invented name that could seal the deal.

Attached: Bronstein's Utopia.jpg (1452x1448, 593.82K)

just looked it up, the robespierre existed from the 15th century in france, he is a kike in spirit regardless

like i said here Stein = Pierre = Stone
Robes = Robert
>The name Robert is an ancient Germanic given name, from Proto-Germanic *Hrōþi- "fame" and *berhta- "bright" (Hrōþiberhtaz).

Robespierre = Bright Stone
am I schizo or was this guy a jew?

>that phenotype
>Robespierre = Bright Stone
>lawyer
i'd bet my left nut he was a jew

>just looked it up, the robespierre existed from the 15th century in france, he is a kike in spirit regardless
sauce? woke-ipedia doesn't count, see 911. By the time I can get my hands on the one I had, thread will be gone. He doesn't look like he's from North of France -picrel is 20, and probably had his story rewritten (or forgotten, looking at you Billy Gates with your Abraham ancestor).
French should be "easier" for you than burgerbro, if you wanna look at link below?

try to decipher page 8 and beyond?
argonnaute.parisnanterre.fr/medias/customer_3/monographies/cons_num_2010_01_pdf/BDIC_S_029377.PDF

>am I schizo or was this guy a jew?
title of book is Marat (another revolutionary) the Jew, and book was published in 1944 kek, Can I continue calling him Max Rubinstein?

Utter retarded faggot who got what he fucking deserved do frogs actually celebrate this kike?

The man literally was proto globohomo, they could not have killed him fast enough.