When did this happen?

Has anyone ever even seen a denmark? Is it just an error in the map? I swear that when I was younger that was considered Germany, not whatever the fuck is Denmark.

Attached: 72E8D844-B763-4568-B193-40E240C2E45E.jpg (1300x1137, 143.91K)

>american education

>seen a denmark?
a denmark just flew over my house!

I swear the large hadron collider is messing up the entire timeline because Denmark doesn’t even real or exist what the fuck are the glow niggers doing?

>have a den
>mark it on the map
it couldn't be more simple

Always been like that for me

"Denmark" is pure bullshit, the entities currently residing there should be exterminated and the land rightfully returned to germany

They’re really just fucking with us at this point
>Lolland
>lol
Yeah no fucking way this is a real place, Zealand? Seriously? That’s by Australia! Ridiculous what the fuck is going on right now this is some serious shit!

Attached: D0AC3657-DE69-4456-9385-9DEB2015B467.jpg (933x1080, 633.29K)

What happens here?

Attached: lolland.jpg (295x309, 31.53K)

Modern Denmark is an abomination. It needs to at least retake Skane to bring back the Sound Toll. Gotland is also rightful Danish clay. On the other hand, Denmark getting wrecked is the only reason salted herring is affordable these days.

denmark is fake and gay

idk but i found this neat

Attached: 2938098091.png (1702x720, 121.58K)

Yes, Least in Denmark girls are safe from Arabs, I have been to Denmark a few times this time did not see any uppity arabs.

Wasted digits.
Danish whores are literally swarming to niggers.
I lived there for some time in shared flat.
Disgusting subhuman niggers smelling like shit. One didn't cleaned for few months there, stench was rancid. Yet still one Danish whore fucked with something like that.

From what little I know, they seem to be the most politically sane country in your neck of the woods. I also hear they have good bread and pork.

not only denmark, we need to do this with every country from portugal to poland, greece to sweden. it should all be germany

Fuck off we are full.

Hmm something is rotten in the state of Denmark

stfu burger nigger.

we have the oldest flag in the world retard

I kneel amerimutt, these levels of retardation are unreachable for europoors.

It's a remnent of a mandela effect from another time-line.

Alright what the fuck
I could have sworn Copenhagen was in the centre of Denmark

That's because you're historically illiterate Ameriburger
You probably think Eastern Europe was always Russia lmao

Attached: 1427134115782.jpg (1024x768, 574.22K)

Lol no it's always been next to Malmo (of all places) in Sweden for as long as I can remember.

Nice derailment effort. This is now a thread about Lithuania's glorious but poorly documented swamp empire.