ONE FUCKING HANDJOB

That's all it took, one handjob after probably 20 years of not giving Handjobs to the Homeless. There was a qt homeless man who I thought I should help out so gave him a standard handjob. Blisters have started this morning, by this afternoon the main part where his semen touched me has expanded 20x.

PLEASE ANONS WEAR LATEX-SENSITIVE GLOVES WHEN GIVING HANDJOBS TO HOMELESS PEOPLE

Attached: 20220803_164146[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

Bless you for your service to the less fortunate

sorry better pic

Attached: 20220803_164356[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.62M)

disgusting hands

I used to support gay marriage
thank you user I appreciate the red pill

Attached: Disgust.jpg (1064x710, 76.74K)

I hugged a homeless woman before
and dry humped her for 40$

God hates fags.

i'm 54 years old user and a farmer so go fuck yourself I could strangle you with one hand

>a standard handjob

What’s a premium one like?

Okay

HAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT! WHAATTT

Attached: 1659457430891190.gif (500x419, 177.54K)

Hand job to a homeless, KYS

thank you for your service

this

Why in ghe fucking hell would you go around and jerk off homeless guys, you sick fuck?

This is why I will never accept being Gay as just an orientation. It's a sexual deviance, pure perversion.

Attached: 1659511145797.jpg (750x519, 32.36K)

She washes her hands first.

This fucking board is filled with degenerates that's what.

post your ugly ass hands nigger

based

WHAT

lol he could strangle you with one hand

I take it the premium troon handjob you wear gloves?

100% a homo or troon above 30.

kek
upboted

What the fuck is wrong with you?

so just a psa please wear gloves while jerking off homeless men in Sydney

how do i become better at giving bums handjobs? there's only gypsies here and they scream at me in romanian whenever i approach them asking

nothing is wrong with me apart from having monkeypox because there was a homless guy in Sydney and I felt bad for him because I donn't carry cash so suggested a quick handjob in an alleyway. What part of this do you not understand? Never visiting the city again and thankfully my wife doesn't suspect a thing

>user doesn't act according to Sharia
>user gets the mark of the beast
Ordinary stuff

Attached: kek.jpg (5184x3456, 1.46M)

i'm a professional refugee milker.
this is why you should wear a condom on your hand. and stay away from the guys who make monkeysounds before they come.