This is the weirdest episode of Infowars I've ever seen

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Px1nMI3mmjg
Based AJ red-pilling the jury!

Attached: Capture.png (1117x710, 789.59K)

Nobody even cared about Sandy Hook. Now that they're getting so defensive like the holocaust, most of us are convinced it's all fake at this point. so fuck those people and I hope they get even more harassed on the street for being so much against free speech.

Attached: 1630656237097.jpg (1260x2129, 251.09K)

This

Alex Jones is being used as he said he is as an example to imprison the rest of you and make any chat about the illegitimacy of your government or government agencies illegal. I.e. it is about destroying the 1st amendment.

go to about 56:00 he's on trial and he's still plugging his vitamins like crazy , honestly sometimes i love him.

Even though we all know deep down he is a CIA asset it is hard not to like him. That shit was hilarious.

100% this.

He was the bellweather person to be banned from YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter all at once. It was a big deal then, but because it was him, everyone just went along with it.

He'll be convicted, and maybe even thrown in jail to set the precedent that exercising your first-amendment is illegal. Coincidentally, the January 6th hearings are happening at the same time, in which again the first-amendment to assemble in a protest is also under attack.

Attached: 0886ehi111iim0093.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Why did he go for the Tony Soprano look?

If the jury thinks that Alex actually believed the things he reported, then he wasn't defaming them.

>He'll be convicted, and maybe even thrown in jail
user it's a civil trial
not a criminal trial

Give it time.

He's not CIA.. tf is wrong with you. They tried to acquire him and his dad long ago but they both told them to fuck off.
Rogan is an asset. You can tell Rogan refuses to discuss FISA courts while Jones dove in deep.

you can hear a guy cracking up in the background

Judge is a cunt.

ALEX IS A CHRISTKIKE WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HERDING YOU BACK TO CHRISTKIKE CHURCH EXCEPT EVERYTHING YOU CALL GLOBOHOMO THE CHRISTKIKES AND JEWS ARE BEHIND IT...........

The more I watch the more I can tell its all just a show and they decided beforehand that he will be voted guilty.

AJ is a legend, who the fuck else would shill supplements in a kangaroo defamation trial. Kek

You need to turn to your God and have morality or you will be extinct.

>Based AJ red-pilling t
Anymore tired cliches you want to repeat?

She's extremely annoying and seem to have the IQ of someone who should be working on a supermarket checkout.

IVE BEEN WATCHING ALEX JONES LONGER THAN ALL OF YOU AND I UNDERSTAND REAL CONSPIRACY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU ITS THE JEWS AND CHRISTKIKES NOT THE ALIENS CONTROLLING THE GLOBALISTS. ALEX JEWNS IS FAKE CONSPIRACY THE REAL SHOW WAS A SHOW CALLED THE FRENCH CONNECITON WITH DARYL BRADFORD SMITH THAT ENDED IN 2016 WHEN THE LAWS IN FRANCE CHANGED...........

>shills sleep & tired
>just point out he is a paid russian asset appearing over 20x, paid, on Russia Today which is an FSB/GRU front that got shut down

that should pick the convo back up, after all, he IS a traitor, liar and fraud.

Attached: e7d.png (497x610, 473.49K)

NO YOU ARE A LIBERAL BRAINWASHED NIGGER OF THE KIKES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK UR TALKING ABOUT..............