I'm a very successful man with a barren wife who I love

I'm a very successful man with a barren wife who I love
I want produce children of my own but I don't want to divorce her
Why shouldn't I have two wives?

Attached: pepe.jpg (480x439, 31.55K)

Go ahead, I won't stop you.

bigamy is against the law in both our countries
I would like to have children, but the law is preventing me

No it isn't. It is only stopping you from registering a marriage with the government. You can make fifty different women pregnant, no one will stop you.

>Just break the law
Why are Americans like this?
If prosecuted under the law, I would face fines and jail time
This is not due to mRNA vaccination, but I think this topic is going to be important soon due to many women becoming barren from those
These laws used to punish polygamy need to be struck down
There's no point to them

Can't you get a surrogate?
If you have to ask a bunch of strangers for advice on how you should live your life, then you shouldn't be looking for a second wife.

Your wife isn’t barren, she just needs BWC to hit her back walls and shoot directly into her womb.

Attached: CAD47FA1-C550-4F6D-88BE-F65DA72692FE.jpg (480x640, 36.41K)

You are saying the child should not know its mother now
This is just fundamentally wrong

Adopt

That would not be my child
It's literal cuckoldry

You cannot have two wifes.
You get married once and until death do you apart you are married to each other.

That's why I need a second wife
I have no desire to part with my first wife who cannot bear children

"OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK WHERE DA NIPPON WYMIN AT THEY NEED SOMEODAT BWC UNOWAIMMASAYIN DAS RITE JAP BOY WE STEALIN YO GIRLZ N SHEEIT MUH DICK MUH DIIIIICK"
Are a white nigger.

You cannot have a second wife.
You can have a mistress and commit adultery and she can give birth to your bastards but you will not have a second wife.

I have no intention of cheating on my first wife
My second wife will live with us and I will buy a larger bed for us to sleep in
I'm not sure why you are stuck on this idea that I can only have one when it is easily possible for me to satisify and provide for two women

You can just not on paper. You can have wives in different countries though.

They need to have separate bed rooms dufus. Chicks hate over chicks. Having one wife is bad enough now you’re have to deal with to moody bitches bleeding every month.

Does she have eggs but other stuff just isn't working? Or no eggs?
If she has some you should do artificial insemination and have another woman just bear it. It would still be yours and hers. Otherwise try getting an egg donated by one of her younger relatives. That way the child will still be family to you both, biologically speaking.

I see you are retarded so I will tell it to you again.
The matter is not something purely spiritual it also has simple mundane material conflicts that appear.
Your barren wife will be envious and jealous to a point she will maybe murder you when she snaps.
Your mistress even if she accepts to be your "second wife" will despise your wife and resent that she and her children arent the only ones getting resources and money and time you have.

It is how men got into ruin, and how kingdoms got into ruin and how empires fallen.
From the lowest greedy slave to the highest greedy emperor.

because you can just hire a surrogate

i thought gypsies are white niggers

Hire a surrogate, obviously.

should have screened your wife before you married her, idiot

Ah, the truth comes out.
You just want to fuck some strange cooch and keep it.
Piss off, sleezebag.

Seethe harder gypsy, I’ve colonised your women too.

Attached: 36370ADD-BC22-446C-9D25-E6887CC8A5B9.jpg (291x455, 52.3K)

no eggs and she's an only child
The law is constructed in a way that I have to break her heart and throw her away just to meet my obligation to produce a future generation for my family
And for what logical reason?
Just because I have a pet cat does not mean I cannot have a second pet cat, or I have to wait for the first cat to die, or I have to throw away the first cat in order to adopt the second
I have enough resources for two cats and will love them both
The same with women
There are millions of Japanese women who want children and are going to waste right now because hikikomori won't leave his basement
Why should I just stand here and refuse to take one of them and produce more Japanese for my family and for the country too?
This does not make logical sense in any way

Listen to the based serb. He knows exactly what he is talking about.