Germoney Gas providers raising prices

Tha tha thats all folks!

My gas provider is fucking me and my gf in our already widened asses. But now they are packing out the big tools.

Gas price is going to be 2,5 times as high after October 1st.

German Stasi 2.0 is already issuing warnings for "radicalized demonstrations, aiming to delegitimize the gubvernment"

I hope this crisis will make heads roll. (But it wont)

Attached: IMG_20220803_080839.jpg (1072x1116, 225.11K)

>I hope this crisis will make heads roll
be the change you want hanz

Germany will collapse by December

Attached: ery3oy.png (957x600, 630.44K)

if the average quality of life dips a little but the result means less energy consumption then maybe it's worth it

Well

Attached: IMG_20220803_081513.jpg (1080x868, 281.15K)

>if the average quality of life dips a little but the result means less energy consumption then maybe it's worth it
For the fucking jew rich kikes like you fuck off

Will comment later on this.

Attached: IMG_20220803_081527.jpg (1080x1391, 457.85K)

2,5 times :---DDDDD
Habbening

Attached: IMG_20220803_081539.jpg (1080x1410, 439.48K)

It will be a domino effect all over Europe, perfect timing too to hide vaxxies dropping. "died from lack of gas" "died from lack of electricity" "the stress of high energy prices is killing people"

Next

Attached: IMG_20220803_081551.jpg (1080x1489, 497.67K)

Just 1 more

Attached: IMG_20220803_081601.jpg (1080x992, 311.12K)

There we go

I know its Build (German polemic press made for boomers and degenerated by Springer) but guess this is plain info enough.

I signed a contract start of this year. I have 2 years of price protection. so i thought.

Due to "economic gas warning Level", by our Reichsenergieführer Habeck, my contract is...poof

Attached: IMG_20220803_081615.jpg (1080x899, 280.4K)

Its happening here too, but its worse than that. They usually blocked the price for 3 months, from October it will be locked only for 1 month, meaning they plan to increase it each month that passes.

It wont. I just simply wont be able to heat my flat.

Only heating once a week is stupid, it will waste energy. You need to bring your walls and Objects to room Temperature, to store the warmth in it.

Only heating up the radiator and perhaps the wall behind it, actually causes waste of heating Energy.

Thats why people will loads of object in room surface take loger to heat but also have more of their energy they used.

Imagine not heating a flat for months and then bringing it up to temperature. Takes forever.

But when you Turn off heat at night for sleepytime, it goes fast in the next morning due to smallet room temp difference. You will never drop that low.

But turning off heat now for longer periods will cause moldy Apartments, inefficcent Energy use and Most people will probably buy another electric radiator to backup their gas centralheating system, causing strain on the grid or even black-outs

Gas and Oil for Heating has been fucking expensive since 2005 at least
and the Government has subsidised other forms of heating with over 60%

retards like you kvetching now had a decade to switch and didnt do nothing, now you cry that the government is responsible for your idiocy

>WHOA user WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED THAT GETTING MY YEARLY HEATING FROM ARCHANGELSK IN NORTHERN RUSSIA MIGHT NOT BE THE MOST ROBUST SUPPLY CHAIN

Good. Now normies and boomers finally see their consequences of voting bullshit. I hope everything will cost even more.

>I hope this crisis will make heads roll. (But it wont)

Well it won't if you're too afraid to add fuel to the fire. Agitate the shitskins, damage infrastructure, do anything you can get away with to make the crisis worse for the government and cause as much chaos as you can. When your enemy suffers a misfortune you don't sit back and laugh, you aggravate their suffering.

>The german government that has Zero say in international gas and oil prices, with allmost no natural gas and oil reserves, is responsible for Gas and Oil becoming more expensive on the international Market
>BP, Exxon, the american Shale Oil Producers and OPEC nations have absolutely nothing to do with it

how does it feel being room temp IQ ? god i hope youre not the average of our right wing

Attached: pepes.jpg (680x673, 33.78K)

This man sounds like the type of neolib fag living at his parents home.

I rent an apartment. I dont decide what heating source their is. And rent is already fucked up in Germany, which makes it very hard to rent an apartment that has you super-duper Geothermalsystem

YOU FUCKING TODDLER

KFW handed out cash in hand for you to get off OIL and Gas heating for the better part of a decade, and instead of using those 0% investments made by the state, you cry now

keeping kvetching, idiots like you have to pay more, thats how it allways is

>I rent an apartment.
if you rent an appartment and arent a complete HARTZ loser or Minijob nigger, then you should have enough cash to feather the heating costs

its funny that you people cry about muh NPCs all the time and then stand completely unprepared yourselves when shit like this happens

Just put your veto on EU sanctions against Russia. Little poor Hungary put a stop to quite a number of insane EU measures just through their veto.

Imagine being your level of retarded and saying that students and workers should just be richer to survive the crisis.

I hope they take your money and repurpose it. Luckily I dont have anything to steal from me anymore.

Fuck you sir.

What are long term contracts with discounts?
God you are such a dumb retard
Germany got Russian gas at huge discounts at long term rates. Now you dumb fuckers decided to by Jewish gas from Muttmerica at market prices
Hope all of you retarded low IQ fucker die this winter
I, will go to Thailand or Vietnam this winter and laugh my ass off eating seafood as all you fuckers freeze or bankrupt yourself to death
How about this for a high IQ move?

since gas is used to generate electricity and many use fan heaters for additional heating, gas will be turned off for private households to not endanger the power grid
mark my words

why ? russia is doing an economic war trying to get the ukrainian gas fields in the east so they can be more of a monopoly in the energy sector here and fuck with our politics even more by just pressuring gas prices

and the Oil is more expensive because Faggots like BP simply throttled production and now blame the covid crisis and the war for it, when its really just them jacking up prices, because people still NEED to buy Oil anyway

stopping muh EU sanctions and lose those parts of Ukran would fuck us more in the comming years than whatever is happening right now

fifth column shills here just dont want you to notice that

Its because everyone is an NPC user, but dont tell this secret to anyone