Doesn't she still have to LEAVE Taiwan?

What's going to happen when she gets back into the sky? Not trying to shill for any side, just genuinely curious.

Attached: 70% ROI.jpg (2000x1333, 903.06K)

Attached: topkek.png (1018x865, 341.23K)

Zhang will seethe.

As always, nothing, dear user.
You should know that by now. Nothing ever happens. Only bread and circusses. Go back to bed. You're drunk.

If she gets back into the sky then she'll go home. It's unlikely they'll shoot a plane down. Restricting flights or arresting her is more likely. But nothing ever happens.

Literally nothing

Attached: 1659451728456961.png (720x1371, 495.65K)

Attached: 57801FBC-4B18-40A8-9708-DD7EF3027E1D.jpg (920x576, 37.2K)

They're gonna send "her" plane out and see what happens to it, but it will just be full of some expendable zog bot diversity officers. She's probably already left

sissypee wont do shit

She's going to drain the fuck out of the minibar and our tax dollars are going to pay for it.

>What's going to happen when she gets back into the sky?
Nothing. The chinks will cope so hard that they will call that a victory.

She's going to drink a martini while an intern eats out her pussy and ass.

Nothing because Nancy is a pestilence on the United States and they wouldn't want to do anything to prevent her from shitting up the country further.

Xi Jiping is not a risk taker. When Red Guards were beating up his father he did nothing. Fucking pussy.

Attached: 1636647011316.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

I hope she dies so I can impregnate their women and fuck up globohomos plans

this was all a distraction from her husband's DUI and the mass amounts of bullshit going down to get him to walk free.

South Korea or Japan

Not much mate. The gooks will get pissy and act like bitches which has been the days event.

Not really, nobody gives a fuck about that either.

This is the most likely scenario.

>What's going to happen when she gets back into the sky?
She will fly to her next china are cucks destination. Maybe tebet.

Why is her presence in Taiwan even important? I don't get it. Sounds like a nothingburger to me.

1○\1○