The Houston region has almost 7.4 million people, according to the most recent US Census estimates...

The Houston region has almost 7.4 million people, according to the most recent US Census estimates. It continues to grow at a relatively quick pace. Is this proof that diversity works? Houston is a prosperous multi-racial region which is attracting new residents due to its quality-of-life. It turns out that you don't need a 'white ethnostate' to create a city where lots of people want to live.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 200.56K)

its the fattest city in america

All I know is that when I went there I nearly had a panic attack on those fucking highways. The amount of times I nearly died because of some spic cutting me off merging through 5 lanes is insane. Idk how anybody can drive to work on those things.

spics and driving does not mix well. They really do not have the capacity to drive, even negroes drive better somehow

Houston is literally just niggers and cucks who pretend they aren't surrounded by niggers

>16 lanes in each direction
>Secondary highway beside main highway
Sweet fuck no thanks

houston is insanely economically advantaged, if you look at the rest of the state there's very little evidence that diversity works

As a native Houstonian displaced by the migrant hordes, it works like a jury-rigged shithole and it’s a terrible experience. It was never the same after Katrina.

Don’t worry, you’re not alone. For decades they’ve made analogies about twisted metal, mad max, and houston roads. Minorities drive like it’s mainland China.

HOUSTON WORKS CAUSE ALL THE NIGGERS KNOW THE WHITE MAN RULES HERE. BUT NOW THERE IS A NIGGER MAYOR AND IT WILL START TO FADE HOUSTON WAS 50+% WHITE IN THE 90S BUT ITS DROPPING BELOW THAT FAST NOW. ITS STILL OK HERE BUT ITS AGING IT WAS BETTER HERE 25 YEARS AGO........ EVEN THE NICER PARTS ARE BECOMING DILAPIDATED NO ONE SPENDS THE MONEY TO FIX UP THEIR HOUSE ANYMORE BUT THEY ALL HAVE NIGGER SHINY CARS IN THE DRIVEWAYS..........

Texas is fake and gay

TEXAS IS A NICE STATE EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE MONEY AND THE BUSINESS TAXES ARE LOW SO THERE ARE JOBS. MOST OTHER STATES ARE NIGGER COMMUNIST SHITHOLES IN COMPARISON EVEN FLORIDA. CALI HAS MONEY BUT ONLY IF UR A KIKE AND THE COST OF LIVING INSANE. TEXAS PROPERTY IS CHEAP AND DECENT AND THE MEAT IS SUPER CHEAP HERE ALWAYS 5$ PER LB PORTERHOUSES, NY STRIP, T-BONES, RIBEYES AT THE STORE. I EAT STEAK EVERYDAY............

Half of that are niggerbitches who like saying OH NO HE DI-INT!

>Is this proof that diversity works? Houston is a prosperous multi-racial region which is attracting new residents due to its quality-of-life
Yes, Houston is a bright shining example of diversity in action.

Attached: 20220803_030058.jpg (1080x1384, 213.68K)

Houston is peak Americana and there's nothing you seething libtards can do about that.

Attached: 1641539729001.png (1441x908, 2.63M)

Houston is a crime ridden shit hole. That's already Hispanic majority. Because it's the #1 place they drop illegals they catch at the border off at.

>Houston is peak Americana and there's nothing you seething libtards can do about that.

how do people not just spontaneously kill themselves all the time living in Houston. could it be any more bleak?

houston is 20% nigger, feels like 50%. its over.

You don't notice it at ground level

You only use the highway when you need to. You learn aggressive driving. And you avoid certain highways

You forgot the main street that also runs parallel in certain spots and the fact each highway has three names. (all different form each other)

It's peaceful here. The better question is how they don't kill themselves in LA and NYC

>the population of overcrowded nigger infested shithole continues to increase
>surely this means that overcrowded nigger infested shithole is a good place to live
>surely this is not just a natural result of dumb niggers impregnating other dumb niggers in an overcrowded niggershithole

No, it's because TEXAS used to be a part of Mexico. Meanwhile the other larger cities are worse with crime

actually they all live north in their part of the city. The rest of the is different

MY GOD LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT STROAD

Attached: 1630823444203.jpg (600x625, 80.67K)

>quality-of-life
you don't see any of it in the pic though

its weird, its a major world city, but it feels normal on the ground level, nothing feels crowded, everything is super spread out. Even crazier is that the city was pretty much built without zoning, or at least seems that way. Oh, and it is the most burger punk place on earth, you NEED a fucking car. Oh, and the car culture is fucking insane, the underground street racing is fucking insane.