Another thing the left destroyed…

State a worse word used contemporaneously. A word so fucking bastardized by the filthy, vile, i hate all, and want to actually kill, progressives.
The southerners have an out. In nj we used to ONLY call the parents of friends folks.
Now - i AM DONE.
Thoughts?

Name a more obnoxiously used word used today? I hate u leftists and i cannot wait for the day it happens.

Attached: 167A3B20-AF10-4153-A679-6119BCC4578C.jpg (225x225, 5.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ3wXw2Rl4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wednesday nights I get to stay up late
Watch Kenny Omega while I masturbate
Hey Mom I need to watch this show
Meltzer says I'm in the key demo
Meltzer says I'm in the key demo

Attached: omega-e1617505716798.png (400x300, 158.28K)

You are a niggertnyp4

y'all

>State a worse word used contemporaneously.
Love. It should autocorrect to fuck because that's all it ever meaans in modern context.

Attached: codycam.png (1882x928, 1.23M)

>community

The left abuses this word so much it's not even funny anymore. It's a symbol of their societal atomization.

>the x community needs
>the y community wants
>the z community is hurting

Every time I hear this I can feel the political manipulation as if it were tangible

democracy
threat to democracy

There isn't one. It's the worst word

I like and respect pakis like u sir
More than any vile filthy nigger loving progressive from the west
You guys were right all along
Wellllll minus Muhammad!
:)

C'mon man, No Malarkey!

Attached: looney-tunes-thats-all-folks.gif (640x352, 1.3M)

Ya'll
I'm not even from the south but it used to make me think of cowboys talkin tough in the old west and now it reminds me of some gross twitter creature with garbage opinions

i never used the word "folks" but never minded it in the outtro of the Looney Tunes shows or when cowboys said it in western movies. but when my free mason crypto jew boss began saying it in meetings, I had to quit my job

obama killed this word. never trust anyone who voted for this gay nigger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ3wXw2Rl4Y

ya'll being used by people who have never been to those areas is a bit worse because it's tolerated nowadays.
'folks' makes anyone who uses it incorrectly look like a plant on-par with Patriot Front or Antifa. If you need to hide that bad, at least learn how to speak.

"peeps" makes me cringe so fucking hard

What the FUCK are you talking about. Meds. Now.

Attached: 1658127611470.webm (1080x1080, 2.95M)

Close but folks is the worst
It so pervasive in new england corp speak (im in nj) that i have to mute calls and count out the times these uselesa bags of flesh use the word
When the word comes from peolle above the mason dixon line
I want to kill
I have actually stopped internal calls to call pit a girl that was constantly using the word. I went to hr and explained before getting dinged. Im a vet so stayed and smoothed it over
Guess what? She never uses the word now!!!!!

I fully agree. Its new speak
The old speak was jussssst fine

Let me be clear
Let me be clear
Let me be clear
Let me be clear

>ya'll
Anyone writing it like that is a total and complete retard.

literally.
easily the most overused, bastardized, and ruined word of the now.

Don't dismay. Liberalism may be a black hole death of all culture but these people who 'ruin' words and ideas just do so because theyre generally the dregs of society who repell people at an instinctual level. They have mental and physical problems, they're brainless followers, in-curious empty suits or they are some of the most malicious vindictive parasites the human race has ever produced.

Words they adopt on a trendy sense would not be ruined if we werent saturated in their media/entertainment-propaganda. They would just be weasels who spoke in a strange and vaguely religious smug uptalky way.

Separate from their ""arts"" entirely and you won't let them ruin parts or your language

But it is everywhere snd the only way to atop it is to call it out!
Like slut shaming leafer