Trumpbros what kind of 4D chess is this

Trumpbros what kind of 4D chess is this

Attached: DXonduK.jpg (1044x1265, 574.88K)

Some funny shit.

Kek

The one on the right is written in a weasely fashion. I know nothing about these candidates but I think the endorsement was intended for the one on the left, and the one on the right is full of shit and trying to spin it.

thats kind of funny

Eric won just as Trump predicted

I miss him bros…

Attached: 774D2E09-414B-4720-88BA-E49F74E0B09F.jpg (823x1024, 86.37K)

Brilliant, really.
Allows you to have two rings kissed at once.

It's 5D, you dimwit

The art of the deal

>Eric greitens stepped down as governor when his hairdresser pressed charges for sexual assault
>trump obviously was not going to endorse Eric Greitens
>As a Missourian it was clear Schmidt was the clear winner

>stop being funny
>reeeeeeeeeee

i hate OP and his parents

The new Republicans that run at local and state levels that aren't neocons basically just regurgitate things that Trump said but switch the word "America" out for the name of a state or a county.

brilliant

Attached: 1599517453991.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

That's mutt IQ for you guys, and when Eric when, they will flood the board of trump=messiah

Trump is the best

kek

Wow I was leaning towards voting fot eric, but with trump's endorsement i can't justify not voting for eric now. Guess this is an eric house now.

lmao based

Haha what a fucking stud.

Does anyone remember those emails Trump sent out to guilt migatards into forking over some money? Some shit like LAST CHANCE to do your part to SAVE AMERICA!!! Were those real or were they Any Forums shitposts? Either way they were hilarious

Kick his fucken ass Eric!
>tosses a knife in the ring

LMAO

Attached: trumplol.jpg (498x308, 25.55K)

Trump is the funniest man alive, and no shilling will convince me otherwise. Still love the man, no-homo.

That means he likes both candidates and wants the voters to decide.