I feel like we gained so real shit posters or we lost some really good posters this year...

I feel like we gained so real shit posters or we lost some really good posters this year. I barely see good content the last couple months.

Attached: 1659498782398.jpg (400x400, 17.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811
m.youtube.com/watch?v=roe9kuHhQwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s going to be alright OP, I have something for you

Attached: EFF585C4-1AED-4AF4-93A1-60DD94F26ED6.jpg (750x488, 87.1K)

Cyberwarfare, it's been 24/7 non-stop shilling since the Ukraine war started.

I feel the same way.
I sometimes put in an effort post, but given the sheer quantity of retards, it gets slid almost immediately.
Things become considerably worse after the Ukraine War began.

Attached: BF8C4782-644D-4015-A5BA-4A3799A1518B.gif (150x148, 995.35K)

Attached: 538502285058.jpg (552x353, 40.58K)

i get banned for the most harmless posts meanwhile there's 20 tranny, nigger or coombait threads up constantly

Attached: 1653989390810.webm (420x740, 1.22M)

You should see /k/. Hard to think that used to be one of the "good" boards.

>I barely see good content the last couple months.
JIDF tactics and funding etc. information:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811

find your frens somewhere else. a different org, or a different chan.

This place has been shit since trump took office.

where did it went wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=roe9kuHhQwg

the quality of op's have declined i agree, but the comments in threads themselves have been quite high quality, in the last few weeks i have had a number of really great and in depth discussions and its been really nice to actually debate ideas rather than just low quality bait posting or shill postings.

The kikes also shut down the 4+Any Forums successor board (not allowed to even mention it)
The mods are complicit in sabotaging Any Forums

Any Forums has been borderline unusable since the war in the Ukraine started and this place has been shilled 24/7 with agencies trying to cripple morale of the opposing side. All the good shit is on telegram ATM

i get contained on this board all the time, there are so many tranny jannies on literally every other board, they control Any Forums except pol, that's why they keep flooding with their fucking tranny bullshit, its not even funny anymore. i just wish they would fucking decide to rope themselves sooner rather then later.

I'm still here, but I've been preoccupied with my garden so I don't create as much as I used to.

>always here always shitposting

Attached: 1658543931912627.jpg (1080x1233, 65.39K)

We must ban threads with pepe pictures. Everytime they're 1 post by this id and worthless.

Not even just Any Forums but the whole internet has become difficult to find a meme unless you have it saved

Things are getting really fucking bad out there it's become a real shitshow. My only solace lately seems to getting high and going to sleep as everything is pain.

Yes. It's actually now even the same place this year. I know shit evolves but this is devolving

Right. Everything is so censored I can't even find some of my favorite we on bitchute anymore.

Webms not we

there is another chan with frens

the entire internet has been ruined. the main problem is millennials are too retarded to use anything not extremely easy and basic so alternatives whither. there are a zillion ways to get away from the bot spam but most of you are too stupid and lazy to bother.

Found the nigger
Trump meme and hwndu hilter did nothing wrong was some peek funny shit