Will China lash out at Canada for Taiwan?

Any Forums tard here wandering if China will end up hitting Canada in some way (since it's the US' weak/vulnerable neighbour) in response to Taiwan visit by pelosi?

Attached: keep.webm (720x1280, 2.92M)

Yes, coffee is good for you.

why would china attack itself?

Attached: christmas dinner.jpg (1357x1375, 240.86K)

What, do you think Rogers in Canada was just a technical error?

Haha China has spent decades infiltrating and bribing the Canadian government, they have entire neighborhoods built (but not occupied) waiting for the Chinese masters to jump ship and float on over here. Canadian government is basically a textbook copy of the Chinese government except in English and some French.

Trolling or serious?

China hasn't helped Russia in Ukraine at all. Maybe now they'll give them some drones and other weapons?

Fuck! I feel sorry for Ukrainian and Russian people.

Coomer here, anyone have a name? This woman is my exact type, already rock hard.

China has 21 aircraft carriers over Taiwan right now. Maybe this is just what they need to establish control over Taiwan? Taiwan is not reacting because they know China is reacting due to Pelosi being there. Maybe they just don't leave and Taiwan is forced to use force to make them leave, giving China now the moral ground to take Taiwan.

Serious.
This irredeemably ugly and disgusting creature with horrible teeth is chief of public health of Canada appointed by Justine the prissy size queen and has been responsible for all the inhumane and oppressive measures during the covidcaust and nobody dares criticize it because she a minority

Attached: 8D04DFF0-C67E-472F-AAC3-8F3C6E7BC2A2.jpg (960x541, 155.61K)

Nothing will happen, no one cares about Canada

No.

She thick

Out of question that deep state is handing Taiwan to China here?

Corporate ties?

Then whats Chinas response?

Attached: nat12.webm (480x852, 960.97K)

The only reason America has nice things is because Canada takes the brunt of the impact. If Canada disappears and America is forced to handle its own business, you guys will be plunged into a new dark age. You have no idea how much Canadians have to suffer so that the Americans and brits have good lives. Canada is essentially a worker colony/purgatory.

Why not? It's the perfect excuse for China to make their move.

Family/diplomatic ties, aka old fashioned corruption.

This. Feels like it lines them up to escalate from here. America backs down. Ukraine V2 begins.

Thats exactly why i wondered about this scenario

It's true, I had Canadian bacon for breakfast. Without your great country I would have nothing salty to eat for breakfast.

She's that girl in the office you think about when you jerk off in the shower each morning.

Hopefully inshallah
>also will these fucking Pelosi shill threads go away already? this is almost as bad as Trump's impeachment process, I'm tired of seeing here forsaken horse face

Attached: image0 (1).png (525x522, 479.86K)

Omg based Jewess the globulist are trying to genocide the jews oh no literal Nazis, poor jews, it's the great replacement!

Attached: 1659501315114.png (445x265, 111.38K)

Don’t forget the fact that Canada is a testing ground for psychosocial, psychological and social experiments that later make its way across the world, and that Canada even has agreements with pharmaceutical companies to use most Canadians as guinea pigs, without consent or even knowledge.

srsly
I just call Judy Trudy Chingchong Dingdong. Our country sold out, and it was obvious when we aloud Huawei to pwn our telecom/internet security, Despite the CIA / NSA / pentagon / every alphabet agency in the 5 eyes warnings.... Thanks Chingdong Dingdong for selling us out. Oh' and thank you to CSIS for being useless cunt sell outs.

WHO THE FUCK IS SHE????????!!@@@

y canada means nothing to nobody , all the threats have been to britain

It's called Fried Ham up here bucko.

Trudeau is just the face. The real prime minister is Mendocino. He even has a Putin-esque glowie background. I think in about 5 years or so he will run for PM himself and win.

Imagine living in a country with a glowie as a sitting prime minister.

Lawl

Lol! didnt even think anyone would notice her. She's a Canadian News Anchor.

Based Macron slave.

Is there any return from this?

News Anchor in Canada

Attached: 2ac.webm (480x852, 1.79M)

Link me to info on him?

Rights and freedoms throughout the west have eroded in a similar fashion as each nation also becomes more racially diverse. If you see a dramatic change in one country it's only a matter of time before you see it elsewhere. For example: Poland being part of the E.U. was a holdout on taking refugees and immigrants. Now they have millions of them thanks to the war in Ukraine and the culture in Poland will never be the same because of it. Whereas France used the excuse of having Providences in Africa as an excuse to take immigrants. Then there's Germany who went more the American route and demanded more refugees to appease their big hearts. There's also Sweden who gave refugees a stipend just to live there and fuck their women. Europe is being racially diversified before our very eyes and it's all happening at a different pace, but now it's fully underway, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

move to texas, women like that are in pretty decent supply
if you're white they're ready to marry ASAP

Looks like she was exposed to nuclear fallout.

>Mendocino
Red Pills on this...

She looks like Brazilian Fran Drescher.

Attached: Fran-Drescher.jpg (736x1105, 72.77K)

is that anthony weiner the pedofiles wife?