Attached: ogro.jpg (2000x1939, 657.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=FJofc7xR00g
earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf
>seethe into thin air when China is embarrassed.

Fun fact: Guess who was the primary (((person))) responsible for pushing the holohoax myth and the creation of Israel (based upon said holohoax myth) in the US post-WW2?

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust
>Speaker Pelosi's father, the late US congressman Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., of Maryland, was known as a Roosevelt Democrat. What is not widely known is that D'Alesandro broke ranks with president Franklin D. Roosevelt on the issues of rescuing Jews from Hitler and creating a Jewish State. D'Alesandro was one of the congressional supporters of the Bergson Group, a maverick Jewish political action committee that challenged the Roosevelt administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust, and later lobbied against British control of Palestine. The Bergson activists used unconventional tactics to draw attention to the plight of Europe's Jews, including staging theatrical pageants, organizing a march by 400 rabbis to the White House, and placing more than 200 full-page advertisements in newspapers around the country.

Nancy Pelosi: "My Father was a Shabbos Goy who helped create Israel"

youtube.com/watch?v=FJofc7xR00g

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: pelosi.jpg (681x667, 90.85K)

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (375x225, 10.52K)

Working hard to deflect from the hives embarrassment are we?

You guys keep taking the bait. This old bag flew to Taiwan for a glowop because Biden keeps shitting his pants in public. They have no strong leadership, so they invent a story solely to bring back support for Dems in muttmerica. Xi probably couldn't care less what this old bag does.

Attached: 1659498655714.png (506x422, 8.06K)

>accomplishes nothing
Her presence in Taiwan was the accomplishment

She made the chinks seethe
Seeing as you are a dogfucker from NuChina I guess you are here to rim Xis butthole.

Asian Americans are 9:1 registered Democrats. They're the ones reelecting Pelosi every 2 years.

>her

Attached: degenerate (2).jpg (700x457, 55.28K)

Ofcourse they are. I never implied different but they weren't expecting this when they elected her but enough about the old kike you don't have to like her to enjoy the seethe.

Mutt is angry. Sad.

Attached: 182883174.jpg (1125x848, 120.97K)

Ching chong suck my ding dong

>EITHER SUPPORT THIS CORRUPT SHITBAG WHO IS OWNED BY CHINA, OR YOU'RE A CHINK!
Americans are really this braindead right now?

Attached: 3c2wr37ba0h51.jpg (750x673, 36.33K)

His presence I'm Taiwan was the accomplishment. That better?

>leaf
>calling anybody angry after today.

>he worships dusty vagina
You're as confused as Ellen Page

She went to see if her investments would hold up. She has money in computer chips, leaf.

>implying you have to support a binary
Oh, you're retarded...

You're the fucking stupid one. Nobody believes that Pelosi is at odds with chinks at the top but the chinks at the ground don't know. Hence the seethe is real.

Diabeetus running low on sugar
>His presence I'm Taiwan was the accomplishment. That better?

Pelosi needs to ban inbreeding

Attached: 12222958.jpg (828x1267, 301.47K)

That's just pol being pathetic. Pelosi will return to turning my country into South Africa when she returns. I wanted Xi to shoot her plane down, not because I love China, but because she's been one of the ringleaders for globohomo for the past 40 years.

Just arriving there is a huge dick slap in the face of China. Stop being contrarian for five seconds and accept when the other side does something positive for the country

>binary
Proof that this creature has a plastic begina

Attached: 112332350.png (779x600, 347.92K)

Do you fuck the dog after you kill it or before? Does that make the meat tastier?

Get a fucking life bro.

Republicans couldn't give less of a shit about asians, what do you expect? Trump called covid Kung Flu for months and regularly pushed anti-asian racism

>nothing
So why you mad then?
Why you crying so hard chang?
Does NOTHING really upset you that badly?

Awww, there there. It will be okay.

I gave a whole paragraph on why I don't even care about the old bitch please don't try to strawman me like this ,chang.

Ok.

I wanted them to shoot her plane down to. Pelosi gone, war with China, win win but I'm happy with chink seethe either way.

Pelosi doesn't care about the USA. She's a walking corpse.

What did she accomplish other than to confirm that mutts are prone to "Bravado"

I would upvote I could buddy I know you must feel so estranged on this strange new website.

Landing these is calling Chinas bluff and saying your threats are empty. It's a huge loss of face for China, in a society that places enormous emphasis on face.

>gets upset because an old hag decided to fly by you

This is how you piss of the changs. By simply flying over their short race of ant people.

I wouldn't touch your mom with a ten foot BBC dildo. Not with Monkeypox running loose in your tapwater.

So much anger. You need therapy user

>strawman
Reddit tier cope

Attached: 1659223759538.png (300x300, 61.41K)

>say you're going to fly to Taiwan
>receive consequences wirr never be the same threats from Xi
>fly to Taiwan
>millions of chinese demoralized
CHING CHONG PING PONG

Attached: FZKmb5GWAAEiLPj.jpg (553x592, 57.12K)

>Trump kung flu
It's that really worse than being beaten or killed by black people? Asians are the highest achieving race/ethnicity in America, so why are they voting for the welfare/gibs/niggers party?

Attached: 1658886432546682.webm (354x272, 1.44M)

(((You))) are a fag, the White House has been shut down for a while:

earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

I'd figure you need a dildo to satisfy any woman considering that mm Peter you call a dick can't even fit in the palm of your hand.

Attached: 1656114908000m.jpg (1024x954, 66.43K)

Ok. Then maybe try reading my posts next time chang. That to hard for you?

Cope seethe

All non-whites have a grudge against whites for being better then they are.

She made wumao chinks on this board have a melty which is the only thing that matters

Maybe the chink should actually open up their damn eyes so they can read.

delightful.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

>She made the chinks seethe
Oh, so like OP said, achieved nothing?

Attached: 1645816106049m.jpg (1024x532, 85.15K)

>Accomplishes nothing
Pelosi made China look like the pussies in front of the entire world and have Taiwan credibility.
>Chinese century
Over
>Mandate of heaven
Lost

The "face" myth only applies to locals. Foreigners are treated like enemies.

Oho. So you really do think a Taiwan visit is a major victory. Just like a chimpanzee screeching over a banana. HAHAHAHA

Attached: 16226415928.png (686x798, 65.51K)

The 24/7 trolling retard stuff bores me. There's never been a serious movement that behaved like 12 year old boys. I feel like a man among boys being here.

Attached: download - 2022-07-07T032734.111.jpg (194x259, 5.92K)

I wouldn't want to ask to much of him. The poor guys already struggling to fit in on this board, who knows maybe he'll lose his job if we made it hard for him.

Paper pussy

Meow