A thread that would have been considered completely normal 5 years ago

A thread that would have been considered completely normal 5 years ago
>bombarded with schizos posting gibberish or links to shit that is completely nonsensical, most of the links are completely dead
>posters unironically and irrationally lashing out at nothing like they are personally offended or involved in an argument that is non-existent
>random "conversation" started between two posters who looking like they are just copy pasting a conversation from the archives you have seen a million times already.
>1 out of 10 posts is actually relevant to anything
>thread has been pruned or deleted
After coming back here I keep seeing this. I am 100% convinced this board is filled with bots and controlled by glowies. It seems like only threads that survive are all repetitive copies of the daily news or entirely irrelevant to Any Forums related things. These threads somehow always manage to get replies and stay out of bump limit. If there are any actual humans posting here, do you actually believe you are posting with real people? If not why do you keep coming here?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389466555/#389475718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just really really hate niggers

I stopped coming here, feel the same, but can’t sleep, all discussion is dead, unironically boomers on Craig’slist i meet in person are best conversation

Why are you meeting old men on craigslist

>It seems like only threads that survive are all repetitive copies of the daily news
It's bots posting repeat threads and more bots posting canned AI shit.

This board has the highest posts per minute of any board on any chan.

Found the bigot.

Attached: sdfasdt3453s.png (2469x1193, 671.07K)

And most of the users are fake.

I really doubt

1 post by this ID

Attached: tldr-didnt.gif (250x250, 1.88M)

I come here for the random slut images

Attached: 1659399849214578.webm (400x774, 1.2M)

Maybe you're a tourist. This place has always been this way, it was made to make you angry you stupid faggot. I'm the only one here being kind to you, believe it or not.

Yeah its full of bots and shills. Worst are the same twitter shill cap posts.

And you think making this faggot garbage thread helps?

Yes. Not sure how they make money off bots and shills. All the glowops like the fake Hunter Iphone leak to get us posting shit the media could magically find. I couldn't believe people thought Vincent was for real.

>goes on twitch wearing sunglasses and beanie stating he's concerned for his identity
>proceeds to show photos to prove who he's with, including images of his entire face, several times.
Any Forums lets the threads run for 2 days, then autobans thousands for 3 weeks.

Everything is fake and gay. I got the banhammer for picrel.

Attached: biden bike original screen shots.png (2195x1217, 3.56M)

ya I'm well aware. This used to be a board where people could have long drawn out conversations about various topics. They make sure, whether its bots, shills or even twitter IQ posters who entirely agree with everything that Any Forums says that this will never happen again. Everything, every thread, every post is flooded with the first few words that come out of their brains. We are being drowned out in the new age sea of trivial bullshit.

We could overcome the shit by refusing to post in robothreads. I popped into the robotrump thread to see why tf it was still going and found all the anamai faggot tranny's posting absolutely nothing at all, related to Trump.

This might be a way to avoid the bullshit. Conspire to take over the trump threads for discussion.

Yes, I only come to Any Forums anymore for special current events, like what happened today. All the smart people left for other boards, and now this place is just different factions of shills waging information warfare against each other.

What do you want.
For me to confirm what you already know?
Or deny with every fiber of my being what is obviously going on?
Either way you won't be satisfied.

To buy tractors and stuff like that

Narrow hips...broad shoulders....hmmm...

I agree. Been here since baby Saint tray tray went to the big 711 in the sky. Yeah it's all bots and Shills now. Its not too bad though, you can find decent humor threads late at night

>"Any Forums is entirely filled with bots, why are you here user?"
Oh well that is quiet simple:
>"Tay might be here" he thought

i don't think we'll be so lucky seems like they are actively testing that stuff to figure out what words need to be filtered in future ai.

the structure of the board needs to change in order to facilitate real discussion
"slide threads" are the biggest problem, because they prevent long-term discussion
even the best threads die in a couple hours because dozens of new disruptive shitty threads are posted every minute
they're not hard problems to solve from a technical standpoint, hiro would just have to increase the reply count and prevent unpopular threads from pushing popular threads off the board
and he's obviously a "chan guy" so it's not like the mechanics of the board are unfamiliar to him
however, i doubt he likes the type of discussion that happens here and would rather it be drowned out with as much spam as possible

I blame the jannies. They nuke tons of insightful politically relevant threads for no apparent reason.

When glowies show up to the bar you frequent.
And buy you drinks
Let met know. Because otherwise we're on different planes of existence.

I go out. Speak my mind. And one day a man in an orange safety vest appears. Standing at the counter. Of the store a week prior i made obvious signals i was visiting.

I go out. I speak my mind. And an older man who never comes into the bar comes up and talks.

Very.
Serious.
Baseball.

And I'm supposed to think, what? Exactly?
That a random guy in a random spot is talking very particular about this circumstance i am experiencing?
In very perticular detail?
And he is NOT somehow privy to more than meets the eye?

No. Fuck you.
Games are meant for playing.
You can't pull one on me that fast and think I won't notice.
Go kick rocks.

I triggered you cousin a few minutes ago:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389466555/#389475718